View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 G'Day Everyone! 

Post Re: G'Day Everyone!
Hello Rob and Marg,
I sent you a PM did you get it at all or did I send it to the outer reaches of cyberspace as seems to be my habit?
Thanks Alan

Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:14 pm

Hi Rob & Marg,
We arre still waiting for your invite to come with you. While your over in WA can you retrace your steps & go back to Port Headland & say hello to my sister :?: :lol: I haven't seen her for a while & thought you could do it for us.
Happy & safe travels, waiting for your next DVD, Phil & Lyn.

Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:53 am

Greetings Rob & Marg
Have finally got to view the DVD re your trip up to Cairns, did this after watching a glorious sunset over Wardang Island from the Port Victoria Caravan Park situated on the western side of Yorke Peninsular SA
This is a question to you Rob and I understand that you might not wish to answer on the open forum or if at all, no problem
What I was nosy about was what was the end result of the incident between your rig and the truck
Best of Travels
Geoff C

Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:24 pm

Location: Shellharbour, NSW - when we're not on the highways of Australia!
Hello there Geoff C,

No problems re answering your question.
The police conducted a thorough investigation into the incident including interviewing a couple who witnessed the accident. They advised the result of their findings was that there was no blame \ responsibility on either party for the accident.
Hope you are enjoying your trip.
Cheers
Rob

Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:18 am

ALAN1963 wrote:
Hello Rob and Marg,
I sent you a PM did you get it at all or did I send it to the outer reaches of cyberspace as seems to be my habit?
Thanks Alan

Hi Alan,

No, we didn't get any PM from you... we've sent you a PM in return to check whether it's working from our end, but we thought we'd better respond here just in case.

We'll see if it works the second time around!

Cheers
Rob & Marg

Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:22 am

oneday wrote:
Hi Rob & Marg, We arre still waiting for your invite to come with you. While your over in WA can you retrace your steps & go back to Port Headland & say hello to my sister :?: :lol: I haven't seen her for a while & thought you could do it for us. Happy & safe travels, waiting for your next DVD, Phil & Lyn.

Hi Phil and Lyn,

We seem to be collecting our own little cavalcade as we go anyway... a group of people who keep turning up at the same parks! (A few days ago we had a combined dinner for 12!) Who knows? Maybe you'll end up at the same park one day too...

Unfortunately our stay at Port Hedland was short and sweet. We turned up to the Big4 park and got turned away... no room at the inn... so we went on to Point Samson instead. Which proved to be a good thing. Lovely spot. So I guess you'll have to say 'hi' to your sister yourself! :-)

Cheers
Marg & Rob

Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:25 am

Hi Marg & Rob

we are from where the dogs run the fastest :lol:
cheers
Debbie

Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:01 pm

Hi Rob and Marg,
Have tried again.
regards Alan.

Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:42 pm

debs293 wrote:
Hi Marg & Rob

we are from where the dogs run the fastest :lol:
cheers
Debbie

Dapto !!! :lol:

Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:52 pm

Hi Marg & Rob,
We have been watching your DVD and enjoy every minute of it. Thought that I would try your 2 coffee plungers seen in your last DVD and they work a treat. Great idea. What I would like to see, if possible is maybe on your travels telling us about cheaps eats. I would like to add a few of our own Cowra Hotel lovely $5.00 lunch each day & The Fredo Pub (Fredrickton Mid north coast) fabulous lunch again for $5.00. Looking forward to the next mag & DVD

Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next