View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 12  Next
 G'Day Everyone! 

Post Re: G'Day Everyone!
Rob & Marg wrote:
Hi Ruth,
Thanks for the reply Marg. I will definitely send you some photos as soon as we have our home. there has been a slight delay but hope to be back on track next week. it sure is going to be comfortable. it will need to be as we don't have any inclination at this point to own a house again. We were living in Lake Heights and with the kids all grown up the 5 bedroom house was just too much. I have been over it for a long time and as soon as the opportunity came along to move on, we put it on the market. Would also love to meet up with you somewhere on the road. will keep in touch. photos will be coming,

Regards,
Ruth

I would LOVE to see photos of your fifth wheeler. Sounds like it's going to be a very comfortable home for you! Where are you heading out first? (And where did you live in Wollongong?)

If you want to keep a travel diary the two most common options are probably Blogger or Wordpress. Visit these sites to find out more about them:

https://www.blogger.com/start

and

http://en.wordpress.com/features/

We would love to see you somewhere along the way.

Cheers

Marg & Rob

Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:39 pm

We like the park reviews, but a lot of us on the forum are pet owners and would appreciate knowing whether the parks visited are pet friendly.

See-U-Round Like A Rissole

Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:33 pm

Location: Shellharbour, NSW - when we're not on the highways of Australia!
Hi Rod and Jean,

Thanks for your input! We know there are a lot of people who love to take their pets with them. We'll keep an eye out for pet-friendly designations. When we mention a park on the blog we'll try to remember to include that info. (Actually anyone can make a comment on the blog posts, so that a might be a great spot for any pet owners to add a quick comment about whether pets are welcome there or not!)

Cheers
Marg

Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:23 pm

Hello Rob & Marg
Just watched the first DVD and I have to say we liked the "new" style of presentation and the more personnel approach to the dvd and telling us about the parks etc.
I believe we drove past you and the film crew a few weeks ago filming in the Gap in Alice.
Anyhow looking forward to the next dvd.
8-)

Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:10 pm

Hi FC,

Nice to hear from you! Yes, that probably would have been us: we're in the NT now and we were recently in Alice filming the gap... so unless it was another film crew, it sounds likely!

We hope you continue to enjoy the DVDs. We're sure seeing some interesting places... and meeting really fantastic people.

Gotta love this life on the road...

Cheers
Marg & Rob

Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:47 pm

Hi again Marg,
Photos are starting to come through as the 5er is having it's final touches. Could you send me your email address please so i can send you some,
Regards,
Ruth
Ruth54 wrote:
Rob & Marg wrote:
Hi Ruth,
Thanks for the reply Marg. I will definitely send you some photos as soon as we have our home. there has been a slight delay but hope to be back on track next week. it sure is going to be comfortable. it will need to be as we don't have any inclination at this point to own a house again. We were living in Lake Heights and with the kids all grown up the 5 bedroom house was just too much. I have been over it for a long time and as soon as the opportunity came along to move on, we put it on the market. Would also love to meet up with you somewhere on the road. will keep in touch. photos will be coming,

Regards,
Ruth

I would LOVE to see photos of your fifth wheeler. Sounds like it's going to be a very comfortable home for you! Where are you heading out first? (And where did you live in Wollongong?)

If you want to keep a travel diary the two most common options are probably Blogger or Wordpress. Visit these sites to find out more about them:

https://www.blogger.com/start

and

http://en.wordpress.com/features/

We would love to see you somewhere along the way.

Cheers

Marg & Rob

Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:59 am

Post 5th Wheeler Photos
Hi Ruth,
I've sent you a PM with my email address.
Cheers
Marg :-)

Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:47 am

G'day Rob & Marg,
Really envious of you starting your big trip. We did the same back in 2005 & it was brilliant. Unfortunately back at work for a while.

Thought your shakedown DVD last mag. edition was very good & look forward to following your adventures.

Safe Travels ! Good happy hours !

Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:42 pm

Thanks Geoff. We're having SUCH a good time. We're glad you're enjoying the DVDs. We know we're just doing what a lot of others have done before, or plan to do ASAP... and as you say, it's brilliant. When are you planning to get on the road again?

Rob & Marg

Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:46 pm

Hi Rob and Marg,
watched the second DVD yesterday - very good :mrgreen:
We were so impressed with the Polaris GPS/Reverse Camera that we have ordered one! have to wait a fews days for it though.
Keep up the good work - by the way that Barramundi looked beautiful! We lived in Darwin for 18 months and got very addicted to Barra - unfortunately never caught one - still on the bucket list :roll:

Happy Travels

Dave & Shell

[url]http://dave-shell.blogspot.com/[/url]

Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 12  Next