View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Caravan park ratings. 

Rate a park from 1 - 5 or 1 -10 or even 1 - 100. Whatever system suits your particular requirements.
But as a foot note for those that don't know, the AAA Tourism Star Rating Advantage Scheme uses a 1000 point sytem to define a parks Star Rating.
ozjohn.

Yes and they come around the motels and count the number of coathangers you have in each wardrobe and mark you down if you dont have enough according to them.

Been there opted out in the finish.

754 Princeton & Cruiser 100ser TD

Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:58 pm

Post Australind Tourist Park
Hi all we have stayed in lots of parks and lots more bush camps and their is only 1 park that we hope no one else has the misfortune to stay in and it is the Australind Tourist Park WA.
We booked and payed for 2 sites 4 months in advance when we arrived there they had built cabins on the sites we picked from their site map and said no worries we will set you up on a good site! they gave us a good site and i asked were the boundry was and set the camper up in acordance with that so we could put the car next to us and run the fridge on power and put our sun shade up when our grandkids arrived, we went out to the shops on our return 2hrs later people were errecting a tent in our driveway area when told no you cant thats our site told us owner said to he then arrived and told me that he was fully booked and needed to do this ok let me park on road way next to site lending us an extra extention cord went out for newyears eve came home at 2am bugga me there was a truck in the parking spot couldnt get anywere near our camper.
next day went to complain and get it moved was very rudly told F*$#k you its our park and not moving it.
so we left a day later demanding a refund and reduction in price yea right so dont go there its not worth it so our score is 2.
Bush camp for us nicer group of people

100 Series

Toyota]

[code]

Thu May 20, 2010 4:05 pm

Wombat you should refer your lousy treatment to Badgers site:

http://home.vicnet.net.au/~badger04/

Kevin

Thu May 20, 2010 4:48 pm

We think that it is a great idea to comment on the Caravan Parks!! We get asked all the time where we have stayed, where we would recommend and where to avoid. So much so, that when we redesigned our website, we set up a page specifically for accommodation.

http://www.thisiswhereweare.com/accommodation.html

(We still have a few more to add... :))

http://www.thisiswhereweare.com/

Fri May 21, 2010 4:03 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: Caravan park ratings.
Hay hillbilly i don't know about most of those parks but broken head i agree is not the best and probably worth a low score but if u surf and get to know some of the locals there it is definitely worth a 10 for location location location cheers john PS can not wait to see all the parks you have been to very jealous

Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5