View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:30 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Magazine feedback 
Global Moderator

Post Re: Magazine feedback
ALAN1963 wrote:
I hope the powers that be read about this and immediately return to the previous style of DVD.

This morning I alerted the Magazine people to both this and the subscription thread.

Cheers

Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:13 pm

ALAN1963 wrote:
Hi All,

Just wish to add my vote complaining about the poor quality thin DVD supplied this month.

When I got my mag this month I thought it was without the DVD.

After much coaxing we got the DVD to work, but certainly an inferior quality item.

I hope the powers that be read about this and immediately return to the previous style of DVD.

I wager some won't survive the postal process.

I am usually a staunch supporter of the magazine etc but on this..... no point to doing a DVD if noone can see it....

On a brighter note if it cannot be seen...nothing to complain about.....

Cheers AL

AL
On another lighter note; would we see anything if we visited Australind during our trip this year?
glanyard

Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:28 pm

Hi Glanyard,

I will try to recall how to do a private message tomorrow and let you know what I think.....

Cheers AL

Ps Thanks for alerting the publishers re the thin DVD issue.

Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:59 pm

Post joseph van woerkom
just got mag number 183 an on page 201 the hunt for better lights an was very surprise that hid light up grades is now making your car unroadworthy. if this is so how is this that all taxis police cars an countless other vehicles on the road all over oz get pass at rego time every day,???? with no problam ??
i have converted my headlights an my 3 IPF driving lights have had them for about 3 or 4 years ,

Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:36 am

Post Re: Magazine feedback - Magazine #188
Not sure this is the right place to make an enquiry............but we have not received our C&M on tour magazine #188. We see from mag.#187 that the latest mag was due for sale 5/6/13 & our subscription claims it will be delivered to us prior to the general public. Is ours late being mailed out or is Australia Post where I should be enquiring. Is anyone else having a problem? J

Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:12 pm

Browny_r33 wrote:
Gave my subscription away, purchased 188 last Thursday from my local newsagent complete with extra mag, and hard cover DVD. may cost a little more than the sub, I think its worth it to have the extra's.

Ok, Question,

Is is so, that the Subscription customer misses out on the hard cover DVD and extra Mag. If so Why???
Sound strange to me, is there a reason???.
Jay&Dee

Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:23 pm

The response given to a fellow forumite earlier on this or a similar post was that it was too expensive to post both magzines and a DVD in a cover for the price Australia Post wanted

Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:34 am

I am thinking of doing the same - giving away my subscription in favour of purchasing at Newsagent. By-product is: I will support a local business owner. In a recent edition our flimsy DVD was snapped in 1/2 when I removed it from the soft cover in magazine. I contacted the mag team requesting a replacement as I save them all...was told none left, so now I have a gap in the 'collection'. I understand that it was probably broken after it left the publisher but a hard plastic cover would almost certainly have prevented this. Bonus of buying at Newsagent will apparently be the Free Camping magazine - the bit that interests me probably more than the rest, to be honest.

Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:01 am

PS...the DVD that snapped was #184. Can anyone tell me if it was any good, other than in collection terms? Is it worth chasing?

Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:40 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next