View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Nomad Notes 

Mick. I purchased Nomad notes last year and have travelled about 13 times to various locations in NSW. The program is great, it's a good ready reckoner and your able to input your photgraphs into the system and ad captions aqnd stories of your travels. I highly recommend it. Its good for the family to see when on your travels. John & Chris

Mon May 17, 2010 12:17 pm

Post Nomad notes
I bought this programme last year and try as I might I haven't been able to make head nor tail of it. Computer stupid I guess

Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:35 pm

Post fuel spreadsheet
I refer to this post about my fuel spreadsheet offer http://candm.com.au/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=2821&start=30

I had a spate of new requests over the past week and also suffered a major haemorrhage in my brand new poota. Looks like a dicky motherboard. I reckon I've recovered all lost data but if you have requested my spreadsheet (via the above post) and not received a reply please have another go... in case your email became a victim.

I didn't make it plain in my original offer but it is only to active members... and I have been asking for evidence so please include your forum username.

Regards

Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4