View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Windsor Royale Caravan 

Post Windsor Royale Caravan
My husband and I have recently ordered a new Windsor Royale caravan and I am just wondering if anyone has actually got their new van and what they think of it. :?:

Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:17 pm

Post Re: Windsor Royale Caravan
We have had ours 16 years in November, it is 7.3m. with shower @ toilet. If I list all the manufacturing faults we have had with it, without going into the after sales service or lack of it you may wish you had made your request earlier. I found out a few days ago that they still leak. Of course things can change with time and I hope you have a good run with yours. Regards Dave.

Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:03 pm
Profile WWW

Thanks Dave - not sure if I will show my hubby your answer!!!!!

I believe there is new management at Windsor - hope things have improved.

Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:01 pm

hi and welcome , we have a Windsor genesis we picked it up at the end of march last ,we are like every body else are not short of problems ,Windsor patched up some of the problems , some we had to live with .but at end of the day the van is very comfortable and very good to tow

Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:31 pm

Bit late ansking the question after you've placed the order.
Hope you enjoy many happy trouble free years of vanning.
ozjohn.

Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:48 am
Profile WWW

geoff&glen wrote:
hi and welcome , we have a Windsor genesis we picked it up at the end of march last ,we are like every body else are not short of problems ,Windsor patched up some of the problems , some we had to live with .but at end of the day the van is very comfortable and very good to tow

Hello Geoff&Glenn

We also have a Windsor Genises, could you elaborate on the faults you have found so we can keep an eye open for them
Thanks Avan

Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:03 am

Avan1950 wrote:
geoff&glen wrote:

Hello Geoff&Glenn

We also have a Windsor Genises, could you elaborate on the faults you have found so we can keep an eye open for them
Thanks Avan

hi ,the problems started with the pipe s under the a frame was joined in the middle instead of 1 piece , our first trip this pipe broke where it was welded on the a frame on rear all they did was weld it up again, the front boot leaked badly which they could not fix I did it my self , the show leaked under the door luckily it don't seem to have stained the wood on the wall the lights were so dull you could not read the paper at night ,lots of minor things which it seems every body seem to get , my sister bought one the same their table fell over (to small screws )for the money you pay we should not have problems ,I sent back the feed back form they give you when you buy the van all they could say was sorry,thanks for asking i hope having better luck with your van geoff

Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:12 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]