View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:39 am

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Fridge Thermometer. 

COMPANION WIRELESS THERMOMETER a.imagelink {color:#766243;} a:hover.imagelink {color:#766243;} a:visited.imagelink {color:#f4e4cc;} a.imagelink img.auctionimage { border: 2px solid #766243; } a:visited.imagelink img.auctionimage { border: 2px solid #f4e4cc; } ***BRAND NEW***
SUPPLIED BY
a.imagelink {color:#7ccfe3;} a:hover.imagelink {color:#7ccfe3;} a:visited.imagelink {color:#000006;} a.imagelink img.auctionimage { border: 2px solid #7ccfe3; } a:visited.imagelink img.auctionimage { border: 2px solid #000006; } Image
[font=Times New Roman][size=167][color=#000006][font=Times New Roman][size=167][color=#000006]Description

Companion Wireless thermometer
***BRAND NEW***

[size=167][font=Georgia, sans-serif]

[font=Verdana][size=167][size=167]Available for purchase a Companion Wireless thermometer for your portable Fridge/Freezer
[/SIZE]

Includes
  • Temperature Display Monitor
  • Sensor Transmitter
  • Mounting Bracket
  • 5 x "AAA" Batteries
  • 1 x Adhesive Tape

Specifications
  • Transmitting Frequency: 433 MHz
  • Transmitting Range: 25M - open space

Temperature Check
  • Ambient: Every 60 seconds
  • Fridge: Three times in 10 minutes

Features
  • Wireless - no messy cords or connections
  • Easy to mount sensor
  • Temperature display monitor with LCD read out
  • Table stand for temperature display monitor
  • Displays the ambient temperature, as well as fridge temperature
  • Displays LCD clock
  • 12 month warranty
  • Comes with user booklet
[/font][/SIZE][/SIZE]
[/font][/color][/SIZE][/font][/color][/font][/SIZE]

email (while travelling only) [email="[email protected]"][email protected][/email]

Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:42 pm

Post fridge thermo
the fridge thermo that said about earlyer, also has ambient temp, and time, very handy.gadget i like the idear of units on both fridge,s car and van.

lance clayton

2000 prado
2002 jayco freedom

Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:57 pm

Bunnings stock a reasonable range of Wireless Thermometers to suit RV fridges. From $19.95 upwards.
ozjohn.

Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:12 am
Profile WWW

I'm with ozjohn, Bunnings - they have one that accepts up to 3 remote wireless sensors, we put one in the van freezer, one in the truck freezer and one we perch on top of the van tyre (when parked of course) to give us outside ambient temp. They even transmit from within the Dometic fridge/freezer, blowed if I can understand how they can transmit through a metal box, but they do!
Mark

Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:30 pm

Post Fridge thermometer
Hi all,

My first time on the forum and noticed a few comments regarding fridge thermometers, I had a similar problem with my van fridge and wasn't sure if it was operating correctly. I had a look around for some type of thermometer but found them pretty expensive. I searched ebay and was able to purchase 3 from China - posted to me in a week for $3.40 in total. They can be attached externally to the fridge via double sided tape with the lead either left in the fridge or freezer.
So far they have worked perfectly, with a couple left over for the beer fridge and esky.

John and Sandra

2006- Toyota Landcruiser Turbo Diesel
2006- 22' Majestic Knight Caravan

" I’m now as free as the breeze – with roughly the same income."

Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:33 pm

Post Bunnings
Can you please tell me where exactly in Bunnings - as in, which section - did you find the thermometers?

I spent half an hour there yesterday and could no find anything and all the the staff i asked said they did not exist.

Cheers
Numb Thumbs ;)

Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:37 am

Post Bunnings
I had exactly the same problem yesterday at my local Bunnings ,never heard of them.Sent me to the garden dept

Wags & The Dragon

Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:49 am

Post Thermoms and Bunnings
Same at my local Bunnings - staff said none and a fruitless search by me confirmed - at Belrose. This is nothing new, they also have stopped stocking Lanotec - the senior staff member who told me that also said they no longer carry a lot of useful stuff.

Kevin

Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:01 pm

The thermometers and weather stations are down in the gardening area, but not. They are in the isle(s) that have agpipe, drip fittings and the like. In the same area as sprinkler timers, electric shut-off valves, found them in the same spot both in Wollongong and Kalgoorlie - ya can't get much further apart than that.
Mark

Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:15 pm

Post Fridge Monitor
Woolies have a weather station with seperate wireless monitor which I use for checking our fridge temp.
Cost $ 22
Warranty 1 year and return no questions asked.

Dave

Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next