View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Nova van owners out there.. 

Post Re: Nova van owners out there..
Hi Macbeth,
Good to hear your news on your Nova. Hope it will be just like you planned and look forward to seeing some pics. We are still waiting for our Nova and were told 2 weeks ago that it would be here this weekend but still no news yet' but we are optimistic that we will get a call in the next few days. :roll: Its really hard waiting but I'm sure it will be worth it.
Rosie&Ron

Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:14 pm
Profile WWW

Rosie and Ron ,
Well it is here, just two things that were missed in all our changing and swapping.
We can live with that, the fabric I picked looks good if I say so my self. Over all the van is great.
We take delivery on Wednesday next week. I will have some pic's then if I can work out how to upload them. Lots of draws so i do not get stuck trying get items out of the back of cupboards.
No front window. All we have to do now is pack it and head off.
:lol: :razz:
thanks for your support - I hope your van is here soon so we can exchange pic's
Mac Beth

Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:35 pm

Hi Macbeths,
I can imagine how excited and relieved you must be that it all looks as good as you planned. Now the really exciting bit starts for you as you leave the stresses of everyday working life and hit the road of freedom!! We are very envious :mrgreen: but our turn will come and the way time flies these days we will be on the road before we know it and may be we'll come across you sometime somewhere. When we get our van I'll try to post some pics if I can work out how. Are you going to keep a web diary of your travels? I kept one on our last big trip and it was a good way of keeping in touch with friends who were wondering how we were going especially as I'm not a fan of facebook. :roll:
RosieB

Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:03 pm
Profile WWW

Good luck in your new Van.....we only had ours 3 months now and been away 4 times be it only long weekends so far :mrgreen:

Fabric and timber colouring of your own choice makes it feel like its your van.not something off production line.....I know how you feel.......we still excited with our van....be it is small....but its what we want and has all we need :mrgreen:

Dave

NP Pajero towing 2010 Goldstream Mini Caravan

Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:57 am

We picked up our new Nova Vita on Tuesday and it's everything we expected. We are so relieved to finally have it and to see what we have chosen actually looks as good as we hoped. After all the anxious moments we are now very relaxed, especially the fact that we got it up our steep driveway & under the carport without getting out the angle grinder! Now looking forward to packing everything in it and getting away, after all that is the reason we got it. It will be interesting trying out all the different bits & pieces that are new to this van. We are going to Meningie for a weekend with friends first, and then off to the Flinders Ranges for about 10 days with a bit of free camping. We'll try and get away again after Xmas, but then unfortunately its back to work till our next holiday break. Once we retire in just over 12 months we'll be able to get away more often and for longer.... can't wait!
RosieB

Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:01 pm
Profile WWW

Rosie.....we went to Meningie ..Lake Albert CP....on the Oct long weekend...you should have a look at the Museum opposite the CP entrence...it also a restaurant too

Dave

NP Pajero towing 2010 Goldstream Mini Caravan

Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:07 am

Hi Smokydk,
Thanks for the reply, and will go to the Meningie museum and restaurant. We were there about 2 yrs ago but just a day visit & it was great so will definitely visit again. Haven't stayed at the cp there before but have heard that it is good and a bit more water in the lake too which is a bonus. Its always good to hear others views on the cp's, so thanks for the info. I have posted a question about the free camping at Woolshed Flat in the Flinders Ranges but have had no replies so if you know anyone that has been there perhaps you could let us know :?:
RosieB

Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:19 am
Profile WWW

Have tried to post some pics of our new Nova but having a :oops: problem... so will attempt it again later :confused:

Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:33 pm
Profile WWW

RosieB glad you got your van and all is good. Very exciting stuff.
:razz: We have been off line with the sale of the business and moving into our van to live things have been crazy.
We are loving the van and the life - Only week two i think lost track of the days already.
We are not traveling far as yet just resting and running the van in.
we have had only a few minor things to attend to but all in all the van is great. I wish we had gone a litter bigger but I think we ladies all end up saying that when we do not do the towing..
I will try and put some pic's on soon.
Thank you to all -your comments are welcome .
The now traveling Mac's

Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2