View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Fusion Caravans 

Post Fusion Caravans
Hi everyone,
I am new to this forum and also about to be a first timer in caravaning.
I am considering one of these vans and am interested if anyone has seen one on the road? It is the Fusion Predator 2

http://www.motorsm.com/aus/caravans/used/display_lite.asp?aid=3258

Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:45 pm

Location: Aldinga Beach SA (in the Fleurieu peninsula)99 Mistubishi Challenger, 1980 Jayco Songbird 15' poptop
Haven't seen one of those but it looks good and seems to have all you need for freecamping as well.
Welcome to the 4um

http://www.adelaidetoperthviadarwin.blogspot.com
http://www.tassietour.blogspot.com

Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:53 pm

Welcome to the forum! You're sure to learn heaps here like we have.

Sorry, but we haven't seen your mentioned caravan at all during our past year on the road.

All the best with your purchase decision. It's important to get it right.

Cheers,
Bev

Most people spend their healthy years trying to get wealthy, only to spend their wealthy years trying to get healthy. :)

Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:32 pm

Fusion is made by Paradise vans, Campbellfield, Vic.

Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:52 pm

Welcome to the forum.
Theres lots of friends and lots of free advice LOL...Jump in if youve got something to add..

Cheers Rod

Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:56 pm

Well I have taken the plunge, We have ordered a Fusion Predator 2 and now have too wait 6 mths for delivery but, it should be worth it. We are already planning our first trip to Coober Pedy and then on to the Oodnadatta track to Liegh Creek and home through Mildura. Can't wait it is going to be a long 6 mths.

http://www.motorsm.com/aus/caravans/used/display_lite.asp?aid=3258

Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:02 pm

Post Fusion Predator
Hi there Gjenko,
My husband and I have been looking at an 18ft cutaway Golstream van for quite sometime now, we have a Goldstream full offroad Storm RL. its a fantastic unit but my husband has had shoulder reconstruction and we are putting it in the market and will be upgrading. We have just found out about the Fusion Predator and are both quite impressed with it,but before we make our final choice we will be doing quite a bit more research.It has a lot of value for money, the suspension, double ply walls (apparently 280mm studwall gaps) not the usual 350mm. checkerplate & gal. floor, is the black checker plate anodised or just painted?.the list goes on.
the Tare weight is 2090kg the same as the Goldstream so I would presume it would be the same build quality as the Goldstream. They only offer a 12 month warranty, what does Fusion (Paradise) offer?
Let me know what you think of the Predator and anyone else out there put your two bobs worth in please? Cheers Beeby

Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:13 am

Hi there Gjenko,
My husband and I have been looking at an 18ft cutaway Golstream van for quite sometime now, we have a Goldstream full offroad Storm RL. its a fantastic unit but my husband has had shoulder reconstruction and we are putting it in the market and will be upgrading. We have just found out about the Fusion Predator and are both quite impressed with it,but before we make our final choice we will be doing quite a bit more research.It has a lot of value for money, the suspension, double ply walls (apparently 280mm studwall gaps) not the usual 350mm. checkerplate & gal. floor, is the black checker plate anodised or just painted?.the list goes on.
the Tare weight is 2090kg the same as the Goldstream so I would presume it would be the same build quality as the Goldstream. They only offer a 12 month warranty, what does Fusion (Paradise) offer?
Let me know what you think of the Predator and anyone else out there put your two bobs worth in please? Cheers Beeby

Hi Beeby, Sorry it took so long to get back to you but have been very busy. Fusion offer 12mths warranty too. I would love to tell you all about the van but I am still waiting for the delivery They told me today it will be at the end of this month.:D

Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:06 pm

Post Re: Fusion Caravans
Hi there Gjenko,
My husband & I went to geelong to check out the Fusion Predator and after close inspection we have decided to remain with our current Camper van manufacturer " Goldstream" They double skin for offroading and as we have first hand knowledge of their strength for off roading and their ability for the same, we would be silly to move to another unkown brand. the choice of suspension is also what we are after preferably cruisemaster / airbag and the after sales service is fantastic, even though we have made our choice please keep us informed as to how your new van travels and have a great time out there with it........Beeby

Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:18 pm

Post Re: Fusion Caravans
First post,

G'day Gjenko, any news on the Predator. Like you we are new into caravinging and very interested in your purchase or are you away enjoying your van? Be very keen to know what your thoughts are. The caravan show is on in early October so I 'll have a look then and some comparisons. Have been looking for some time and noticed there is a fair bit difference in the price between the Predator and some of the other off road vans with similar specs.

Marty

Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next