View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:34 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 What a Shame 

Post What a Shame
It is very disappointing that this web site does no longer work properly. I have not been able to download DVD covers for two months. When I tried today it came up as an error message and need to login again, fair enough, but when I login again it will not recognise my login, return to forum page and I am still logged in. I gave up trying to read the online magazine "Free Camping" after about edition three. Some one phoned me last week to renew my subscription, still have 8 editions to come. Will have to see some serious changes to service before I renew my subscriptions after about 5 years. It is a shame as up until recently I have enjoyed and learnt a lot from both the forum and magazine. Regards Beejay

Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:08 pm

Post Re: What a Shame
Open your C&M Magazine and where editors and reporters are listed find the email address like

[email protected] and complain about trying to download DVD covers. I did this about 3 weeks ago and Bec Fist, editorial assistant, sent me the pdf files for the covers I required. Will shortly be doing the same thing for current edition of Cand Mn if the problem is not solved

Safe travels
Greg

Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:47 pm

Post Re: What a Shame
beejay wrote:
I gave up trying to read the online magazine "Free Camping" after about edition three.

The online Free Camping Magazine hasn't been updated for approx 6 mths now. I think they have forgotten about it.

I had been a subscriber from Issue 1 but have let it lapse when it expired a few months ago due to their reluctance to update the online Free Camping magazine.

Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]