View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:34 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 WTH 

Post WTH
Almost every day when I try to log into "View New Posts" without fail I get the message to try again later. I persevere and finally after several clicks it lets me in. What the hell is that about????

Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:54 am

Post Re: WTH
I don't think anyone knows. Some months ago I rang up about a problem and was told there had been an internal restructure including the IT folk.

About 4 weeks ago I sent email messages and phone calls about my inability to download DVD covers. Bec Fist kindly sent me the pdf file. I still cannot download DVD covers so it appears that fixing glitches on the website are a very low priority.

They must have to chase the advertising dollar regardless of how many complaints are received on the forum about a certain company that supplies caravan fridges and air conditioners

Hope it resolved for you soon

Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:19 am

Hi GeeCee

Does this happen with the very first screen you log onto? View New Posts is actually a 'search' and if you have opened on something else that is also a search then clicked on View New Posts, this forum has a time lapse between allowable searches.

From your description this is probably not the case, but it is not a problem I have encountered on initial log in when the forum is up and working.

Another thing to try is clear Cache and Cookies through your browser and see if that helps.

Motherhen

Red Desert Dreaming

Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:37 pm
Profile WWW

Hi MH - no problem this morning but it often happens. Just a bit frustrating. Never happens on any other site including other forums.

Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:50 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]