View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Caravan and motorhome on Aurora channel 

Post Caravan and motorhome on Aurora channel
Hello C&M,
I was wondering when we might see the new series on Aurora channel?

getting a bit tired of fred arriving in Jerilderie on his way north with the old caravan.

frank

30+ years maintaining Electrical/Security/Duress/Voice/Data systems in Public hospitals. retired to give someone else a go.

Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:46 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: Caravan and motorhome on Aurora channel
well there must be something more important on than answering questions from us. this has been here since 26 December 2013.

thought somebody from the company might have replied, even just an acknowledgement they have seen the question.

and they are wondering why sales of the mag have dropped through the floor.

never mind I have given up on looking for the show on aurora now.

frank

30+ years maintaining Electrical/Security/Duress/Voice/Data systems in Public hospitals. retired to give someone else a go.

Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:36 pm
Profile WWW

"and they are wondering why sales of the mag have dropped through the floor."

frank[/quote]

Have sales of the mag 'dropped through the floor' ????!!!!

Jock :?: :?: :?:

Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:06 am

An average of approx 24900 first first six months of this year isn't too scruffy but down about 1000 from last year.

Ref was abc, Aust Bereau of Circulation.

K&FT, I have a feeling no-one from the company even reads this forum so I wouldn't expect a reply.

With the exception of Nimba but would think that being an administrator of this site would be without pay or a lot of gratitude.

Keep up the good work Nimba!!!

Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:08 am

thanks fellas/ladies

The show on Aurora I think was probably extracts from the DVD's and did have lots of adverts for the mag and some really cheap subscription deals.

I don't buy the mag so don't get to see the DVD's and this show was usually entertaining given that Fred is no polished presenter he is fair dinkum and he is showing off some great bits of Aus.

from what I see on here Nimda does a good job and as has been stated probably pro bono.

thanks for your input, I suppose I will just have to wait for Aurora channel to put them to air.

frank

Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:38 am
Profile WWW

Yes Agree!!! I keep a close watch on channel 183 looking for my old mate FRED.
When on air, I record them to watch at my pleasure.
C'mon Aurora, how about a little more the the RV nomads etc.
Jay&DEe

Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:24 pm
Global Moderator

K&FT wrote:
well there must be something more important on than answering questions from us. this has been here since 26 December 2013.

thought somebody from the company might have replied, even just an acknowledgement they have seen the question. frank

Hi members and I hope you all had a pleasant, relaxed and safe festive season.

I noticed my name mentioned in this thread. By the way the correct spelling of my username is [nimdA] and is derived from Admin spelt backwards. Some say I'm a backward Admin but I don't mind that as in my role you need a thick skin :)

I will kick off this new year with a little background. The paid employees of the magazines took a long well earned break over the festive season. Most finished on Friday the 20th of December and did not return until Monday the 6th of January. I was the only one on the job (unpaid as always) during the whole of this period.

If members use the [Contact Us] facility I'm not sure where it finishes up but it will only work (at best) in business hours. This may explain a lack of action for anyone using that method. I receive the occasional Private Message and this method is reliable. The other thing I do is check all reported messages and take relevant action. Most of these I manage myself but some I need to send to our Tech guys. I did send off the issue raised by several members about advertising hijacking. That was over a week ago but I have heard nothing. Our main Tech guy had an extra week break. I have noticed over the last two days that the advertising hijacking seems to have stopped.

The reality is I am the only active Moderator. You had a right to think there were many Moderators and Admin people. If you look at the forum [Board index] shown here index.php and scroll down to the bottom just under [Who is online] you will see this: Legend :: Administrators, C&M Team, Global moderators, Historical C&M

Over the festive break I substantially updated this area to reflect reality. I don't think it has been updated since Simon's days as boss. There were a number of names shown that were wrong because they were staff who had left, some ages ago. I created a new category called [Historical C&M] and moved people accordingly. There you may see some familiar names. Under [Global moderators] I have still shown 3 but one is inactive and Sinbad's role is never moderation. Sinbad only exists for serious Admin/System things but as a heavy hitter his name automatically lists under Global moderators.

If you look under [C&M Team] you will see Hannah shown. Hannah recently replaced Bec Fist. It is Hannah that will handle magazine queries and I will pass these on if I find them posted in [The Mag] area.

I will alert Hannah regarding this topic.

Cheers

Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:45 pm

Aaaaah yes...... I remember well Mr Simon 'no forum colours' Bayliss :roll:

His username was Sambob. I think he had a run-in with 2 or 3 members about something. I know the edit time reduction to 5 minutes annoyed a few, including me, as well as no colours. Jock didn't mind. He added colour with his words :lol: :lol:

Ta for the update nimdA..... and I think backward admin is better than simple Simon ;-)

Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:19 pm

And a thank you from me too nimdA.

there are members here who do appreciate your efforts and respect your right to a break at chrissy time.

frank

Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:53 pm
Profile WWW

Appreciate the excellent informative reply nimdA.
But the initial thread asked about the C&M segment to be shown on channel 183 Aurora on FOXTEL..
Any idea as to when we can expect to se the next segments.
Cheers
Jay&Dee

Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next