View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Got Any Good Stories & Images? 

Post Got Any Good Stories & Images?
Hi,

It's Joules here. I write articles for Caravan & Motorhome. We're looking for material for two stories (and ongoing stories):

1) From the Campfire for Free Camping magazine: for this one, we'd like to know about about you, interesting travels and experiences, and best free campsites. I'd need to have a good chat with you over the phone. It's a profile I guess on you -and your partner if you have one.

In order to be considered, you must have at least 15 good high res images, more ideally, of you, your travels, people, etc. Please only reply if you have good photos. If you're not sure if they're high resolution, please email me one at: [email protected]. (A high res image is usually 1MB or higher in size. Right click the image or go to Properties to see its size.)

2) Earn While You Travel for Caravan & Motorhome magazine: If you earn money while you travel, we'd love to know what you do and how. Again, this would be a full story on you and what you do to supplement income while traveling. The same as above applies for images, and they need to show you doing what you do to earn the bucks. Please only reply if you have good images and feel free to email me one if you're not sure if they're high res.

I'll be looking for ongoing stories along these lines, so if you've got the stories but not the photos, you might want to get snapping - on your camera's highest setting

Thanks, Joules :D

Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]