View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 isuzu d-max front recovery points. 

Post isuzu d-max front recovery points.
We have a 2011 d-max and it seems the only supplier of front recovery points for the d-max is a private engineer south of adelaide. is TJM going to or have produced some for the d-max. we are in perth at the moment and seems no one here does them.???? seems a lot of d-max owners asking the same question and being told the same do your recovery from the rear which is good if you can get someone behind you or fit a winch. hope you can help.
Bert

Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:58 pm

Post Re: isuzu d-max front recovery points.
Hi,
I have a Dmax dual cab 2009 model but replaced the front bar with a steel bull bar which incorparates tow points. I am in Bunbury and the bar was supplied when I brought the car...from memory GT Fabrications down here made the bar. Maybe if you are doing country milage you could solve two problems in one go by doing the same re bullbar. Protect from roos etc which are thick on the ground down this way and get tow points into the bargain..
Cheers AL

Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:22 pm

a question on the bullbar. you said the tow points are incorporated, are they rated recovery/snatch points or tow points? as a number of suppliers have said the tow points aren't safe for snatch recoveries and most of the bars we have looked at have tow points but the manufacturers have said do not use for snatching.

Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:44 pm

Hi,
They are recovery points as well as tow points
AL

Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]