View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Camping gear at Aldi 

Post Re: Camping gear at Aldi
:razz: Wow this thread is getting personal :(
Where we buy our stuff from is based on personal choice and often we try and get a bargain.
I have bought stuff from Aldi in the past and am happy with my choice including the 3 way fridge mentioned in this thread
Cheers
Bill

Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:43 am

Woolworths/Big W; *&#$&)@@#.
glanyard

Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:50 pm

samoman67 wrote:
jock wrote:
Bit of a rough, unqualified condemnation Dave !....We bought a couple of folding bikes from Aldi a couple of years back...Have given them a lot of use over all sorts of roads during our travels Without any problems...they were cheap and we didn't expect to get 'rolls royce' quality for the money but, even after a fair bit of beach stuff, they're still going well with no probs.

Jock :neutral:

Jock,
we are talking about camping gear here, that is all my comment is about. No where have I mentioned other products at all. I have a digital t.v encoder from them that works wonderfully. Please read comments more carefully before rubbishing a person :D

Dont be ridiculous mate!!!
Rolex's original post clearly mentions folding bikes....You followed up with "their gear is crap" (sic).. You gave me every reason to assume that your condemnation of Aldi's products included bikes. Also others have mentioned other Aldi camping gear that they are happy with.....
I had a "go" (if you wish to take it that way) at you cos I reckon your post was unfair.

Jock :neutral:

Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2