View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 fairwell 

As everyone else has said, you have friends and support here. Look after yourself and your beautiful little girl. Thinking of you both.

Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:07 am

Post fairwell
..been there done that. You do come out the other end but go get all the help you can find and remember what you said a few weeks back.........Quote, "birth of my daughter on 27/7/2007, holding her for the first time is something i wont forget."
Good luck mate,

Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:03 am

yes shes my life and ive been her primary carer, since she was born because the ex was so incapable to do anything, its a very long story, but shes stuggled with metnal illness, and ive watched the person i fell in love with 10 years ago, get eaten up inside by this dark monster, and only that monster is left now, i have full custoy from the courts because of her years of neglect towards her when ever i went to work, and i feel ashamed i didn tdo things sooner, i have wanted too, but have felt like a slave, trapped, the only thing i could do is keep on working, and come home and clean and raise my daughter.

but i cant go into it all, its truly a horror story, right now im saying good bye to my pussy cats ive loved for 7 years, as shes demanded them back, as well as any other property i managed to recover in the 2 car trips it took to the house for my daught and i, im now living with my parents, still wondering if my 8 years career in the cops, will still be their for me when i am fit to return from work.

Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:49 am
Profile WWW

I sincerely hope your career is still there for you. Mental illness is a terrible thing and very hard to live with. Kudos to you for sticking it out so long.
Is there any chance of getting some of your gear back if its registered in your name only?

Our blog. Distributor and volunteer for Operation Photo Rescue

Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:00 am
Profile WWW

Post Happened to me 20 years ago
I am sorry for what happened to you. it happened to me 20 years ago only with 2 children, both girls. So i made my mind up and started buying bits and pieces of camping gear for cheap holidays. It took me 2 bloody years. My ex wifes husband died under a backore a few years later.

Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:02 pm

Im with OT im truly speechless,But as everyone has said your young lady is your most prized possession and things must get better.

Stick around,no one said you HAVE to have a van to be on here.Just your company alone is enjoyable.

Keep your chin up ok

Cheers Rod

Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:47 pm

Location: Aldinga Beach SA (in the Fleurieu peninsula)99 Mistubishi Challenger, 1980 Jayco Songbird 15' poptop
Speechless mate, but that liitle girl of yours will be the better for it with the obvious love you give her, look after her and yourself, stick around, as someone said you don't need a van to be here and before long you'll find a way to do some camping, oh and I'm sure the wolloper force wont forget one of it's own

http://www.adelaidetoperthviadarwin.blogspot.com
http://www.tassietour.blogspot.com

Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:07 pm

Post Single Dad
G'Day Nat, sorry to hear about your plight and how you have been left destitute, a very common story, however you have the biggest treasure of all....Your daughter. So live for the two of you as hard as it may be, it will get better.

I was in a similar position, she had everything, including what we had in the bank and I was left with 4 kids and had to start from scratch. They all turned out fine and are good and productive citizens. Hang in there mate, our thoughts are with you.

Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:06 am

ill recover eventually, im proposing a property settlement, but it might end up liquadating everything and settling the debts... and then i can rebuild a life with hannah and i. i might even try and buy a fold out camper caravan thing, always liked them, since hannah loves it so much.

but im wondering, why hannah loved the caravan so much, was it because it forced us together and she got all the attention non stop from me as i was on hollidays and focued entirly on her.

Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:42 pm
Profile WWW

Location: Aldinga Beach SA (in the Fleurieu peninsula)99 Mistubishi Challenger, 1980 Jayco Songbird 15' poptop
ill recover eventually, im proposing a property settlement, but it might end up liquadating everything and settling the debts... and then i can rebuild a life with hannah and i. i might even try and buy a fold out camper caravan thing, always liked them, since hannah loves it so much.

but im wondering, why hannah loved the caravan so much, was it because it forced us together and she got all the attention non stop from me as i was on hollidays and focued entirly on her.

Nat,
I know it must be hard just now to think positive as I'm sure you must feel like the world has hit you for a six, but I implore you to start by changing the signature which appears in your last post, to from now on read something like "every day with my treasure by my side" or something in the like, then the focus is on the 2 of you and with support from friends life will return to "normal".
Frank

http://www.adelaidetoperthviadarwin.blogspot.com
http://www.tassietour.blogspot.com

Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next