View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:52 pm

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 fairwell 

yeah, its just not hte run of the mill divorce, it was somethign that had to happen, and i have needed to take hannah out of that bad invironment for a long time, mental illness is a horrible thing to live with, and hannah was in danger of the environment and being neglected, you know how much it hurts, goign to work knowing your daughter might not be getting fed and fending for her self, while this detached mother slept all day. but i needed to do this anyway for a long time, i just couldnt make the final step, and well, i guess she made it for me. but it doesnt take the pain away anyless.

i had the caravan for almost a year, and i did enjoy it, so i might get somethign again, something more suited to just hannah and i, we can have some good fun trips together.

Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:09 pm
Profile WWW

Post farwell
hi MB i have been reading your posts with great interest and would like to offer you my sympathy it is an all too familliar ocurance these days with the way society is. mental illness is a hard thing to combat much harder than physical illness i khow we have it in our familly,dont worry too much about the financial side of things. we all came into this world with nothing and we will leave with nothing the most important thing is you and your daughter have your health thats the most important thing.we all place too much importance on material things until we get seriously ill.so all the best my friend i am sure you will come out of this a much stronger and wiser person in years to come

Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:37 am

excuse the language but... F#@k me... That's a rough deal MB, really bloody rough.

Thoughts are with you and if I can help in any way...

"Stupidity is the only universal capital crime; the sentence is death. There is no appeal, and execution is carried out automatically and without pity" [SIZE="1"]R. Heinlein: Time Enough For Love[/SIZE]

Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4