View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:51 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 caravan design 

Post caravan design
I have just designed the interior of a caravan.From the description I give the forum members you may deside to draw it up your self, please feel free to comment. Please note, the basic design by Paramount caravans.
I am trying to get the length of the caravan to be 21'.6". So here goes.
Entry at front, look left and you have a u shaped lounge leather red.The table will be 300mm wide and fold out from both sides to give a full table. this is to give the appearence of a bigger space. through the entry look right you have a captains chair and fold out table another captains chair.
then the pull out pantry then fridge above fridge m/wave. At the end you have the queensize bed with robes either side. on the other side you have a 2.2kg washing machine and above TV set.then the sink and cooker.
shower and toilet space and back to u shapped lounge.
Outside BBQ and picnic table. through boot tunnel and above boot locker holding electrics.a frame 2 x 9kg cyls and tap.rear storage.roof contains 2 skylites and sat dish.air con. Wiring andersen plug 8 mm wire to batteries and fridge. wiring for rear camera.2 x 80 litre water tanks with metal guard. 6" chassis. try drawing it I am sure to get some bad responses.
300mm checker plate, 2 x 80amp solar panels ADKO AIR BAG SUSPENSION
and adko quick drop stabalisers.2 x 100 amp batteries with pure sine inverter and 50 amp charger.

Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:12 am

Go to "Snapfiles.com" [formerly "Webattack"] click on the FREEWARE tab and put in the search bar design software.

Im SURE theres lots of hands on software FREE to d/l and keep to help you design your floorpan etc.

heres my van layout as an example,BUT i got this pic off the net,not designed it.

WEBBATTACK has HEAPS of software even 3d drawing software to draw the outside looks.

HTH

Rod

Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:50 am

I just d/l from snapfiles [3d graphics tools] GOOGLE SKETCH 7.1,its FREE and after installing draw in PLAN VIEW for the floor pan and then 3d for the van.

TAKE THE VIDEO TUTORIAls ,Its dead easy.
i think you'll have your design in minutes..

Cheers Rod
Im going back to play with sketchup,its great LOL

Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:21 am

Thanks but I have already drawn caravan using powerpoint. The reason I only described the caravan was to entice from the description to draw it yourselves and to get you to think if the design can be improved
rredbeak wrote:
Hi Rick300,
Go to "Snapfiles.com" [formerly "Webattack"] click on the FREEWARE tab and put in the search bar design software.

Im SURE theres lots of hands on software FREE to d/l and keep to help you design your floorpan etc.

heres my van layout as an example,BUT i got this pic off the net,not designed it.

WEBBATTACK has HEAPS of software even 3d drawing software to draw the outside looks.

HTH

Rod

Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:46 am

Not sure how many will draw your design but it sounds like youve got it all in place..
Lets see what youve drawn so we can get a better idea.

Cheers Rod

Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:56 am

have no idea how to put an attachment on to thread
rredbeak wrote:
Hi Rick300,
Not sure how many will draw your design but it sounds like youve got it all in place..

Cheers Rod

Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:18 pm

Theres 2 options as i understand it to place pics within your post.

Firstly the most common way i do it is i openned an free [permanently free] account on Photobucket,uploaded the pics to there then click on the pic you want to add and get the DIRECT LINK underneath the pic itself.Then click on "INSERT IMAGE" icon in the post options here in the forum then paste the direct link into it .

Secondly,you could use the ATTACH option icon and BROWSE [navigate] your way to your pic on your comp. Ive never used this option but i assume it works.

Cheers Rod

Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:53 pm

If I have it right the shower toilet is over the wheel arch is it not?

Or is it far enough forward to miss it?

Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:56 pm

Good point but as luck has it, it will miss wheel arch. thanks for that
Kootyman wrote:
If I have it right the shower toilet is over the wheel arch is it not?

Or is it far enough forward to miss it?

Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:25 pm

Post caravan design
rod i have done what you stated and up loaded photobucket and i have uploaded one caravan design and I still cannot get the design onto the thread HELP
rredbeak wrote:
Hi Rick300,

Cheers Rod

Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next