View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 My Pride and Joy Roadstar 

Post My Pride and Joy Roadstar
This is my pride and joy Roadstar Vacationer 19' 6" outside, 17' 6" inside - on pick-up day. Has shower/toilet, double bed and full stove. Fitted an LG Inverter split system air-conditioner as they are substantially superior to the rubbish roof mounted or caravan split systems. The inverter air conditioners will power from a Yamaha EF1000i inverter generator and are quiet and work properly. Fitted Sanyo radio/CD player and speakers, 410w of Suntech solar panels, 2 x 120 and 2 x 85w, Morningstar SunSaver Duo charging independently 2 x 100Ah deep cycle batteries, Morningstar SureSine 300w inverter, fitted Digimatch Explorer TV aerial and extendable aerial pole coupled to a Kingray MHW34FGLV 12v aerial amplifier, and thermostatically controlled 80mm fridge fan and 40mm interior fridge fan so the temperature inside the fridge is even and you don't freeze the lettuce, and an extra 13w CF 'U' tube fluoro light for her Ladyship above the dinette to read by.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]