View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:45 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Hi All 

Post Hi All
Hi everyone ,great to be on this forum ,my name is Bruno and my wife is Maria. When our Kids were young and at home we were into camping (Wonangatta in Vic, Etc),now we are looking at an easy way to camp so we are shopping around for a motorhome,we don't want to sell our house so we are on a limited budget ,so far we like the Juyco Conquest built on a Merc ,we found it good value for money but we arn't sure about build quality.We haven't made up our minds 100% yet so any help would be great.
Thanks for the great site.
Regards B and M.

Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:30 pm

Post Re: Hi All
hi welcome from me ,we have found its a great forum with lots of help from everyone
wonnangatta ,yes its lovely in there ,I havent been there for a good few years now though,but years ago we seemed to live in gatta almost we were there more often than not ,love all that country up there ,we used dargo as our base many times
we have ordered a paramount caravan and it should be here shortly ,dont know much about motorhomes though but good luck
and yep I know about a limited budget for sure
and have fun whatever you decide on ok

Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:50 am

Post Re: Hi All
Thanks Rainy, yes we loved the place the kids used to pick the cherries at Xmas and apples at easter and we got wallnuts at Dargo. We had a Joyco Westport pop top for a few years ,well eight years we purcharsed it new from Page Bros in Frankston,the roof leaked from day one by the time we got to Shepparton the inside was soaked,ended up getting a new roof. Thats why i'm not sure about build quality on a Jayco these days.
Regards B&M

Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]