The world we live in, or die. Scarey.

The Place to chat and share general ideas
jock

Re: The world we live in, or die. Scarey.

Post by jock » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:42 am

Wombat96 wrote:Hey what's happened to TT? He seems to have vacated this earth.
Geez Wombat!! where have you been ?? :lol: TT has been excommunicated. !!

Jock :)

Frank & Brenda
Location: Aldinga Beach SA (in the Fleurieu peninsula)12 Mistubishi Triton, 1996 J-co DISCOVERY 18' poptop

Post by Frank & Brenda » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:03 pm

Jay&dee wrote:E&A Maybe it is me and my computer skills (or lack of), but I can not open the link.
It says " Page not found"
FYI
Jay&Dee
Yes that's what I get too

Frank & Brenda
Location: Aldinga Beach SA (in the Fleurieu peninsula)12 Mistubishi Triton, 1996 J-co DISCOVERY 18' poptop

Post by Frank & Brenda » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:24 pm

My sister who is one of those pissy do gooder "you can't treat asylum seekers that way" idiot brigade says I'm racist, because I say keep them in detention till we prove who they are

I fully agree that we as "the lucky country" have to accept asylum seekers and take them in with open arms WHEN WE KNOW THEY ARE NOT A THREAT TO Australia, until then they are entitled to shelter and food IN DETENTION

When my family emigrated to Australia 50 years ago we were put in migrant camps, Bonegilla then Glenelg, where we got shelter food and freedom Australia knew who we were and where we came from, but we (mum and dad) had to pay for that it wasn't given to us

I joined the RAAF at the end of the Vietnam war knowing full well that I may need to go and fight, luckily I didn't have to but I'll be buggered if I'm going to say yeah let 'em in no worries

Once they are allowed to join us then yes just like the Wogs, the Ities and the chinks join in with us and assimilate, become an Aussie and be part of the lucky country

I don't shive a git who you are, where you're from or what religion you are, if you call yourself an Aussie, you're welcome at my campfire

Old Techo

Post by Old Techo » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:26 pm

Frank & Brenda wrote:
Jay&dee wrote:E&A Maybe it is me and my computer skills (or lack of), but I can not open the link.
It says " Page not found"
FYI
Jay&Dee
Yes that's what I get too
Frank...... not paying attention eh ;-)

http://www.candm.com.au/forum/viewtopic ... 82#p191682
Regards, Old Techo
2007 Prado Diesel Auto
2004 Roadstar Limited Edition

Return to “General Chat”