Jeep GC 2012 For Sale

See if anyone's got what you want, or wants what you've got! Please note this is for member personal use only. Advertising or promotion deemed commercial is not permitted.
Stuartandjan

Jeep GC 2012 For Sale

Post by Stuartandjan » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:57 pm

I am afraid that we have gone over to the Dark Side and bought a Motor Home, so our beloved Jeep JC is no longer required. We bought the Jeep from a Mining Company where it had been used by the Chief Engineer to go between Brisbane and Blackwater on a weekly basis. This meant that it did a lot of Highway miles in it's two year life with them but as it was properly serviced it did not worry me too much and it had 140000 when I bought it in 2014. We set it up for towing by fitting a full Kenwood GPS/Digital radio system and put in a Redarc Electric Brake system, as the Kenwood has a spare A/V in (the other one is the car rear camera) we had that wired to a camera plug at the rear for our van camera, we also had a 12 pin fitted for ESC and a fridge Andersen fitted at the rear. Inside and outside it is in really good condition with purpose made lambswool seat covers, an 80 channel CB and a brand new spare. There is an ARB Bullbar and side steps with a pair of powerful spotties up front. The always on driving lights have been upgraded to LED so they will now last forever. The only downside is a 4cm scratch from a shopping trolley on the driver side rear.
Model Jeep Grand Cherokee Larado
Adjustable Air Suspension
Turbo 3.0 Litre V6
4 speed Auto
186000Km
View in Tweed Heads (or I can bring up to Brisbane)
$20,000
Reg Dec 2017
Please PM me if you are interested or want more photos
IMG_3157.jpg
IMG_3158.jpg
IMG_3159.jpg
IMG_3161.jpg
IMG_3162.jpg
IMG_3174.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Wanted - For Sale - Swap”