Pair of Kakadu Sea Kayaks

See if anyone's got what you want, or wants what you've got! Please note this is for member personal use only. Advertising or promotion deemed commercial is not permitted.
jock

Pair of Kakadu Sea Kayaks

Post by jock » Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:33 pm

We're downsizing and shifting to a new house with less room for toys and, as we are not as fit as we used to be, have decided to sell our Kayaks. We've taken them all over Oz. travelling with our caravan (except the tropics -big lizards :roll: )
had a ball with them in Tas. absolutely magnificent gliding around the Gordon etc.
They are 4.8 metres long, fibreglass with sit in seats and comfort cockpits and, of course foot operated rudders. One is about 10 years old and in excellent condition, the other is a bit older with a few more scratches and signs of previous repairs. Perfectly dry and seaworthy. They are easy to get in and out of and glide thru the water beautifully without any effort.
I'd like to sell them as a pair and they're priced at $1,000. for the two and include paddles, life jackets etc. etc..... Easy for husband and wife to lift them on top of the tug. Send me a pm with your email address and I'll send you some photos....Am located on the Sunshine Coast..Buderim precinct.

Jock :)

jock

Re: Pair of Kakadu Sea Kayaks

Post by jock » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:03 pm

Kayaks Now sold....

Jock. :)

Return to “Wanted - For Sale - Swap”