A new sub-forum !!

Lance

A new sub-forum !!

Post by Lance » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:47 pm

Clancy has setup a new sub-forum for us to chat about and inform each other of Festivals and Events that we think may interest other members here.
If you're a regular to any particular festival tell us about it so we can perhaps mark it on our calendars.

My suggestion is to start a new thread for each festival/event, that will help keep each particular thread 'on topic'.
Get in amongst it and let's see where it goes from here. 8-)

Post links where possible and also give us dates and location including the State.

dieseltojo

Re: A new sub-forum !!

Post by dieseltojo » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:32 pm

Mildura Country Music.

The 2017 Mildura Country Music Festival will be held from Friday September 29 to Sunday October 8 2017.
Artist applications are now open until Feb 28 2017. Awards entries are now open.

http://www.milduracountrymusic.com.au/

This is an example of the program for the first day....All groups or individual entertainers play through out the week at many venues.

http://www.milduracountrymusic.com.au/f ... riday1.pdf

Just buy a meal at any venue and get 2 hours plus of live country music.

I hope I haven't written too much to upset any purists re going of topic.... :)
I now have to note that I cannot accept owners ship, truth, quality, or veracity, of articles I may quote off the internet.
1929 Pop Top
Paul & Trudy. Plumber & Plumberess

dieseltojo

Re: A new sub-forum !!

Post by dieseltojo » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:55 pm

Just a correction...that program is a sample from 2016....they are sneaky at country shows.
I now have to note that I cannot accept owners ship, truth, quality, or veracity, of articles I may quote off the internet.
1929 Pop Top
Paul & Trudy. Plumber & Plumberess

Return to “Festivals and Events”