WIN – 7 night luxury escape worth $930 thanks to C&M

Info and Announcements for the C&M Team
Jazmin
Ex-staff

WIN – 7 night luxury escape worth $930 thanks to C&M

Post by Jazmin » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:48 pm

Hey guys! We have a competition going with Caravan & Motorhome at the moment and I thought I’d share the love :razz:

http://bit.ly/BIG4NorthStar

The prize is 7 nights’ accommodation in one of BIG4 North Stars POWERED SITES and includes:
• 7 Night stay in one of their tropically landscaped POWERED SITES, for up to four people.
• Delicious Buffet Breakfast daily at North Star’s onsite Café.
• Use of Seascape Leisure Centre, a serene escape where adults can indulge in a relaxing massage, hair or beauty treatment, or simply swim some laps and enjoy the heated 25 metre lap pool, gym, spa & sauna.
• Unlimited use of the famous Sammy’s Adventure Lagoon kids water park.
• Free KIDS CLUB on weekends and daily during school holidays at Neptune’s Castle complete with a three level spiral slide, ball pit, mirror maze & more (3-12 yrs).
• Enjoy the relaxed coastal ambience of the town of Hastings Point, just 20 minutes south of the Gold Coast. North Star’s ‘twin water’ location offers the best of both worlds – the sparkling blue Pacific with pristine surf beaches is just a few minutes’ stroll from the resort. It’s just a few minutes to the estuary too, which is ideal for swimming, fishing, kayaking and water sports.
• Free Wi-Fi & Foxtel
• Free Tennis, Outdoor BBQ Area, Games Room, Camp Kitchen and much more

I thought I’d put this out there just before the weekend (because beers and competitions always go down well! :lol: )

Have a good weekend everyone! I’ll be out Marlin fishing, so I know I will be :o
Journalist & Digital Coordinator
Caravan and Motorhome on Tour

Return to “From the C&M Team”