Message From Fred: We Want Your Input For 2012!

Info and Announcements for the C&M Team
Catherine_89

Message From Fred: We Want Your Input For 2012!

Post by Catherine_89 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:21 pm

[font=]Happy 2012 everybody!

I hope you all had a safe and happy Christmas and are excited about the year ahead!

We here at Caravans and Motorhomes On Tour are beginning to film our latest batch of DVD’s in Tasmania around early February. Our trip will commence in the North West corner of TAS, before heading to the North East and ending in the South East.

In order to make our content the best yet, we would like your valuable input.

We would love for you to give us the names of places that you would like us to visit or perhaps impart some advice about interesting attractions in the area which our readers and viewers might enjoy.

Hopefully we might bump into you on the road! Let us know if you will be there at the same time, because it would be great to share a Happy Hour or two. We are always looking out for fellow RVers to interview and are constantly on the look out for your fascinating stories.

Alternatively you give us a call at 029741 3918

Looking forward to hearing from you and reading your responses. I hope to see you on the road!

Safe and happy travels

Fred Wright[/font]

jock

Re: Message From Fred: We Want Your Input For 2012!

Post by jock » Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:41 pm

Yeah Fred!
Go to the wood carvers attraction on the Bass Hgy. near the Stanley turn off. Apart from the great wood carvings etc. on show, they'll sell you a bag of dirt for $15.00 guaranteed to contain saphires. They've got outside benches where you can pick thru them.
Something different. :razz:

Jock :razz:

Motherhen

Post by Motherhen » Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:56 pm

Hi Fred, and what a wonderful place to research and make DVDs of - i look forward to that. While my travelogues for Tasmania are only still in brief while i concentrate on more recent trips, you can check our our 2006 Tasmanian tour under travelogues on my website to read about both the high profile tourist attractions and the out of the way places we found; usually on the advice of locals.

To see a bit of everything we did a double loop; touring the north coast, west coast to Strahan, Queenstown to Hobart, the southern tip, along the north coast, south via the historic midlands, then north again through the central mountains.
This information was brought to you by Australia so Much to See. See this and more on an informative travel website

Motherhen

Red Desert Dreaming

BennyT50

Post by BennyT50 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:52 pm

Fredm

I hope you are going to keep the same format you have done with the latest series through outback NSW and Qld.

You spent plenty of time in the one place and showed us all what there was to see in that area. I personally found this format to be more to my liking.

Can't wait to see you Tassie ones

BennyT50
BennyT50

Chonga

Post by Chonga » Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:34 pm

Hi Fred,

Surely C&M's budget could stretch to a new hat!!!!

Cheers CHONGA

jessdogster

Post by jessdogster » Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:02 pm

Hi Fred
I've sent an email
regards
Jdog

countrymum

Post by countrymum » Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:39 pm

Hi Fred
I havent made it to Tassie yet but Im looking forward to your next set of DVDs. I have just finished watching the Darling River - Lightning Ridge - Longreach - Winton series and have penciled in a trip for next Spring following your lead. Thanks for the great tips and inspiring places to visit. I especially like the interviews with fellow travellers and their tips for free camping and the benefits they have gained. Keep up the good work. Safe Travels.
Vanessa
Nissan Pathfinder Titanium
Coromal Lifestyle 615

dieseltojo

Post by dieseltojo » Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:59 pm

Hi Fred,
Last time I went to Tassie was when the Sick Cat was running, and it sure lived up to its nick name. Launceston can keep you busy for a few days mate.
I know that we will have a few members in Tassie around your visiting time, and we will be there early March probably miss you. Love the DVDs
I now have to note that I cannot accept owners ship, truth, quality, or veracity, of articles I may quote off the internet.
1929 Pop Top
Paul & Trudy. Plumber & Plumberess

JayDee

Post by JayDee » Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:10 pm

On our trip to Tassie last year, we did not like the Caravan Parks standards. As for Free camping sites, well worth a look at Dianne Basin Cosy Corner and others around Bay of fires in the St. Helens region.
Also very wrapped in the Myrtle Park east of Launceston.
Jay&Dee

blackmo

Post by blackmo » Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:14 pm

Fred
I am certain that a lot of vanners would like to know about taking the van on the ship, removal of gas bottles, turning the fridge off, cost of the trip etc.
I agree with a lot of the comments about your layback style of interviewing and more information about the areas you have visited.
Peter
Peter & Robyn
Royal Flair 21'
Prado GXL Auto

Return to “From the C&M Team”