My travel history

Chat to fellow Rvers about general topics
Fingal

My travel history

Post by Fingal » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:43 pm

Lance, I have covered a couple of roads and tracks in the past few years. As I said I like the dirt tracks; I also like free camping. Some ask, "Who cleans and maintaining na them?". My answer, "the same people who maintain and clean the day use areas and points of interest." I always leave my space clean, and have removed the rubbish of others.
Now, travels. To WA a couple of times, SA, Vic, NSW, QLD. I like the Oodnadatta Track, so many old buildings, etc and free camping beside Lake Eyre South. And the sounds of silence, interrupted by my tinnitus.

dieseltojo

Re: Bean their

Post by dieseltojo » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:16 am

Hi Fingal.
:) I reckon the Oodnadatta, Birdsville etc is a must see. But first trip I would say pick the cooler months.
I now have to note that I cannot accept owners ship, truth, quality, or veracity, of articles I may quote off the internet.
1929 Pop Top
Paul & Trudy. Plumber & Plumberess

Frank & Brenda
Location: Aldinga Beach SA (in the Fleurieu peninsula)12 Mistubishi Triton, 1996 J-co DISCOVERY 18' poptop

Re: Bean their

Post by Frank & Brenda » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:06 am

Fingal wrote:Lance, I have covered a couple of roads and tracks in the past few years. As I said I like the dirt tracks; I also like free camping. Some ask, "Who cleans and maintaining na them?". My answer, "the same people who maintain and clean the day use areas and points of interest." I always leave my space clean, and have removed the rubbish of others.
Now, travels. To WA a couple of times, SA, Vic, NSW, QLD. I like the Oodnadatta Track, so many old buildings, etc and free camping beside Lake Eyre South. And the sounds of silence, interrupted by my tinnitus.
I don't understand the gist of the conversation??????

Is this an answer to another thread?

Did the Oodnadatta track year before last with another 3 rigs, we had our on road van,
went up to William creek and saw lake Eyre, it dried up 2 days before we reached William Creek unfortunately
Definitely a trip to do

dieseltojo

Re: My travel history

Post by dieseltojo » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:39 pm

I reckon by the spelling, there is a language problem here and the thread was started inadvertently.

Not hard to do as a new member. :)
I now have to note that I cannot accept owners ship, truth, quality, or veracity, of articles I may quote off the internet.
1929 Pop Top
Paul & Trudy. Plumber & Plumberess

Old Techo

Post by Old Techo » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:34 pm

dieseltojo wrote:.... and the thread was started inadvertently.
DT,

The first post here indicates a response to Lance.

Looking at Lance's last few posts you will see where he suggested Fingal tells us about his travels in this travel forum.... http://www.candm.com.au/forum/viewtopic ... 91#p198191

Yours, Sherlock ;-)
Regards, Old Techo
2007 Prado Diesel Auto
2004 Roadstar Limited Edition

Lance

Post by Lance » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:48 pm

Yep, you got it worked out Sherlock :mrgreen:

Return to “Travel Chat”