View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:58 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 REAR TENT FOR TOYOTA HIACE VANS 

Post REAR TENT FOR TOYOTA HIACE VANS
Hi All

I'm looking for a rear tent that fits onto the back of a Hiace Campervan. There is one available from overseas which is listed at $69.95 and it is made of ripstop nylon.

http://www.busdepot.com/ahg

Go to any of the Aussie sites for such a product and our "AUSSIE MATES" want to charge anything from $700 to over $1000 for a rear tent. Granted the top priced ones may be made of a different material such as canvas......but who needs a heavy canvas rear tent for general use ?

My question is, is there any retired Tent Maker out there who wants to cash in on the opportunity to undercut the high cost rear tent makers and come out with a low cost ripstop nylon version that will satisfy the need of folks like me who don't want to pay a rip off price for what is essentially a three sided piece of material with a flyscreen window and a single zip door on one side. If those folks at bus depot can sell them for the VW at $69.95 why can't someone make one available here in OZ for the Hiace at say $150 retail :confused: .
I would be happy to buy one. :confused: :roll:

Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]