View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:05 am

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 JB caravans 

Post Re: JB caravans
Gary and Sharon wrote:
JB got a very good right up in the latest caravan world mag

EVERY caravan gets a good write up. I have never seen a bad review. Might have something to do with the size of the advertising as well.
Doug

Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:33 pm

Location: Melb Sth East 2004 7.3 litre F250 Supercab Ute. Crusader Manhattan
Just ordered a new van. Looked closely at JB but they are now tending to build to their design and not to what the customer wants the van to be. Covering their responsibilities which is good. The owner says that he designs bridges to last over 200 years and he therefore will build and design caravans to last for a long time. Good quality product as long as it is what they want you to buy.
We decided on a Crusader in the end. Michael Valentino is an absolute delight to deal with but be aware of some, in particular 1, of his staff. He wants you to buy from him but does not want to do the hard yards to sell you what you want. A real Pain in the ask.
I could give a warning for another manufacturer that sells vans under a couple of brand names. Ordered in April for August delivery. Then mid August. Late August. Early September. Mid September. Oh, this is now a "Show" van. It wasn't. It was our home. We are full time on the road. They did build the van, it took 4 days from chassis to tow. Absolutely shocking. Finish on some was good but it looked literally thrown together. Dodged a huge bullet not buying from this mob.
Looking forward to November and delivery of our New Crusader. We'll then need to hunt Fred down and compare notes.

Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:52 pm

Teddy we purchased a van from Crusader. Mechael Valintino was very good to deal with. Though I am still waiting for our Crusader caps he promised. I am very happy with the Crusader they did a great job with it. They have used my van in their online web site.
Go to their website click on the D-Lite and you will see our van.
Sid

Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2