View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 New Safari Van 

Post New Safari Van
Well we have finally done it after searching for the last 2 years at caravan shows, formums and the magazine. We have just ordered our Safari Delta 21ft van and will be picking it up in October. I thought this day would never come. The dealership in Craigieburn were just great and after visiting probably 20 dealerships they won the race. Now comes the huge learning curve where I am sorry to say, I will be looking for help on most things that hopefully I will take for granted in a couple of years of touring. Cant wait to pick up the van and join the great world out there. As scary as it is. .....

Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:59 pm

Post Re: New Safari Van
Congratulations. It is an exciting time for you. I well remember the wait for our new van, seemed like an eternity. That van is now almost four years old.
Enjoy the journey of waiting, and more so the journey after pickup.
Safe and happy travels to you.

2010 Concept Ascot S9. [Modifications by Lavenders B & B and Caravan Service Center]

Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:40 am

Hi nomadsinwaiting, Glad you settled on a van,I am sure it will serve you well.
What swayed you over the Paramount Commander? I was looking at a Paramount van at the show in Caulfield, but they changed models and it was not on display. It's just that they have a very good track record. :)

Sorry but if you can't give a state, no answer from me folks.
sig pic is a 1929 Pop Top
Paul & Trudy. Plumber & Plumberess

Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:44 pm

Got a really good deal on the safari. Turned off the Paramount Commander as the new model they have downgraded to only the one water tank and with all of the extras on the safari it was a better deal. The salesman at Canterbury caravans also gave us the price and was not prepared to offer any type of deal. Basically what you see is what you get where the salesman at Trounce gave us his best offer on the table. I know I am still very naive about caravans but I thinik all of the standard inclusions on the Safari were great.

Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]