The cheapest LPG I have seen for years.

Looking for information on certain Products? Here is the place!
Archer63

Re: The cheapest LPG I have seen for years.

Post by Archer63 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:06 am

Jay&Dee,

Have a look inside a Jayco Swan or similar...they have the dual bottle gas line set up.

Cheers
Rob
Live For Today

dieseltojo

Post by dieseltojo » Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:27 am

Old Techo wrote:J&D, I'm struggling a bit to understand :confused:

It seems that you are saying you have 2 bottles but by design only one at a time is able to be connected. Or is it that the design was only ever intended for a single bottle but you carry a spare in there too?
That's the way I read it too; very strange. No point in two bottles, without them both being easily connected.

We need a pic mate.
I now have to note that I cannot accept owners ship, truth, quality, or veracity, of articles I may quote off the internet.
1929 Pop Top
Paul & Trudy. Plumber & Plumberess

bagmaker

Post by bagmaker » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:46 pm

dropped in and they are now selling at $14.99 per fill. Still $5 cheaper than anywhere and the fellow at the counter suggested the increase was "seasonal' rather than for his own benefit.

PeterD

Post by PeterD » Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:03 pm

Jay&dee wrote:We have dual bottles in our van boot. The gas pipe/lead will only reach the closest bottle. Is it possible for me to have an extension lead/ pipe so I can then connect to the 2nd reserve bottle without having to pull the boot to pieces to reconnect the reserve bottle?. If so... what type of extension pipe and wherfe would I be able to get one?
There is a good explanation of the requirements for gas installations in this link. Look in this page and you will find pig tails ranging from 450 to 900 mm long.
PeterD
Retired radio & electronics technician -
Nissan Navara D40 diesel auto (pensioners pack) towing a Spaceland pop-top

loub

Post by loub » Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:58 am

If You have specific size bottles that fit your van,when they run out of date theirs is a mob called Gameco who do a retest for 27.50.New valve included.I think they are in Syd,Melb and Virginia in brisvegas.Had two bottles done and refilled for 95 pesos.Some one quoted me 60 pesos for one bottle,it pays to shop around.Yours Peter :razz:
BT50 2013 Auto 3.2 Diesel
21 Golf Linwood

Return to “Product Info sought”