Wireless reversing cameras for van

Looking for information on certain Products? Here is the place!
glanyard

Re: Wireless reversing cameras for van

Post by glanyard » Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:56 am

Johna56,
I suggest you inquire about the legality of only using cameras when driving the highways.
As Murray said, there is a requirement for you to be able to see down each side of your van, including the rear corners, not just what is behind you.
There may be a reference to it in the archives on this forum.
glanyard
2014 Isuzu D-Max twin cab ute
2006 5.5 metre Golden Eagle Mini Mi rear entry van

The Baz

Post by The Baz » Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:01 pm

Hi all fitted a wireless camera to our patrol made a universal bracket so I could fit to the tow vehicle and the rear of the van but also the boat. I wired it to the parking lights in all cases with a two pin plug. I can direct it at the tow ball when coupling up, fitted to the van I just turn on the parking lights which we usually have on when travelling I have also incorporated an isolation switch to the screen so it can be turned off and on when required. I have to make sure it's off as it interferes with the central locking. When using on the van or boat there is a lot of ghosting when travelling but when stationary works well for backing in to sites etc.
So works for me
Baz

supapa2

Post by supapa2 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:27 am

I have fitted one of these 7 inch Digital Wireless kits and it works great with no interference from external bluetooth or wireless signals as the camera is digitally paired to the monitor.
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Digital-WIRE ... 3aa64753e1
Rob

smurf

Post by smurf » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:41 pm

I have got the best wireless camera behind the van and she talks back as well, my missus. :lol: :lol:

dieseltojo

Post by dieseltojo » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:07 pm

He He, and no volume button. :)
I now have to note that I cannot accept owners ship, truth, quality, or veracity, of articles I may quote off the internet.
1929 Pop Top
Paul & Trudy. Plumber & Plumberess

Return to “Product Info sought”