View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:01 pm

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Fuse box 

Post Re: Fuse box
There is a small black box inside the boot of our van with a small switch which apparently cuts the power to all 12 v appliances, found it recent when rumaging around in the boot and accidently switched it off. Might have a similar box, mine is in boot near the battery.

Hank

Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:42 pm

thanks hank will have a look,

Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:03 am

mrsbat wrote:
:confused: Could some one please give me a clue as to where my fuse box would be. We have a 2006 Lotus sprint. Our solar is fine and displaying a full battery We pluged into 240V and the microwave and fridge are working but no lights. We have looked in every cupboard but cannot find anything. We have a circuit breaker that clicks down when power is overloaded but no fuse box, I think this is why the lights are not working. If anyone can help it would be appreciated.

Mrsbat, You are looking for a usually white switch with a black rocker switch that you switch on with your finger.

Some are located just as you enter the van as a master switch for the lights so last person out can switch them all off with one switch as they exit the van.

But if your other 12 volt plugs in your van do not work EG. TV, Stove extration fan, then you are looking for a 12 volt master switch which is usually located pretty close to the voltmeter, usually white with a black switch for 12 volt. It is usually with the water level, voltmeter etc. If your radio is in a cupboard, I think you should be close.

Good Luck.

Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:18 am

Post switching from 240 to 12V
Can someone help me please. We have 2 batteries, 2 solar panels, an inverter in the boot at the front, when we go away for the weekend, we usually have power pluged in, but we want to try not having any outside power. What do I have to switch in the boot to change it over from 12V to 240 .Thanks in advance

Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2