rat3het

Re: website up and down

Post by rat3het » Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:11 am

down 23/10 for a period in the arvo

gave up

ParamountCruiser

Post by ParamountCruiser » Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:56 am

After a good run with very few problems the forum now seems to be down more than it is up.

The problems only started after C&M announced that digital copies of the magazine were now available, so I wonder if this has anything to do with the constant forum outages :idea:
Neil

Old Techo

Post by Old Techo » Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:01 am

As I explained earlier I believe the CandM forum is the poor cousin to the premier 4WD website.

As the latter has been down every time the former has been down over the past few days I suggest, as a Techo, that the issues are much bigger and unrelated to CandM. Obviously they share the same platform.
Regards, Old Techo
2007 Prado Diesel Auto
2004 Roadstar Limited Edition

masterplumber

Post by masterplumber » Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:22 pm

Old Techo wrote:As I explained earlier I believe the CandM forum is the poor cousin to the premier 4WD website.

As the latter has been down every time the former has been down over the past few days I suggest, as a Techo, that the issues are much bigger and unrelated to CandM. Obviously they share the same platform.

Windows 10 :?:
2015 Isuzu MU-X LST
16 Ft Billabong Grove

masterplumber

Post by masterplumber » Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:39 pm

ParamountCruiser wrote:After a good run with very few problems the forum now seems to be down more than it is up.

The problems only started after C&M announced that digital copies of the magazine were now available, so I wonder if this has anything to do with the constant forum outages :idea:
I for one must be old as I am not really interested in digital copies.
Read the news paper on line during the week and look forward to the weekend when I get the hard copy delivered. So nice to actually hold the paper.

Gerry
2015 Isuzu MU-X LST
16 Ft Billabong Grove

Return to “Website Matters”