Ford Everest

Post here for discussion on model specific Tugs
blueanlou

Re: Ford Everest

Post by blueanlou » Fri May 19, 2017 8:39 pm

G'day all.
I have an Everest (auto) and tow a tandem axle 20ft van and can confirm it will do the job without any problems. Had the Ranger (manual) prior but had to sell because of arthritis in the hips, shoulders etc (anybody got a remedy) and the only difference is the Everest has been marginally detuned compared to the Ranger for what reason who knows as it is the same engine.

As for fuel figures I have no idea except to say the manual appeared to give better numbers but at the end of the day does it really matter....... I just fill her up because that's what makes it go.

Neil

Jay&dee

Post by Jay&dee » Sat May 20, 2017 8:13 am

As quoted by Neil
""As for fuel figures I have no idea except to say the manual appeared to give better numbers but at the end of the day does it really matter....... I just fill her up because that's what makes it go.""

Neil

I have the same theory:

Rather strange, but if the motor does not get a drink, then it does not function, hence we don't travel.
I use to have all the check and balances re petrol and other stats. but I would prefer to sit on the bank with a rod fishing.
Just me.
Jay&Dee

dieseltojo

Post by dieseltojo » Sat May 20, 2017 3:42 pm

blueanlou wrote:G'day all.
arthritis in the hips, shoulders etc (anybody got a remedy) a

Neil
Hi blueanlou,

I have a bit of arthritis and I have a prescription for Celebrex. It is taken in combination with a drug called Nexium, for the stomach so you don't get an ulcer .
Every one is different, but just a couple of these tablets and the pain disappears by morning... :)
I now have to note that I cannot accept owners ship, truth, quality, or veracity, of articles I may quote off the internet.
1929 Pop Top
Paul & Trudy. Plumber & Plumberess

Return to “Towing Vehicles (Tugs)”