Inside hanging lines

Share your inventions, innovations & ideas – words are good but images are GREAT!
Old Techo
Over 10 kay Club

Inside hanging lines

Post by Old Techo » Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:54 pm

Today I was staring at the underneath of the van overhead cupboards and thought what a waste of space. Maybe I could hang something there?

So I ran out nearly 4 metres of that springy plastic covered stretchy wire. Now various light items of clothes, folded paper like a calendar or any other suitable item may be poked in as shown with my shirt.

It is not meant to be a permanent storage line for when driving although I suppose it could be. I just wanted to get a few things off the seats and benches.

van hanging line 1.jpg
van hanging line 2.jpg
van hanging line 3.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Regards, Old Techo
2007 Prado Grande Diesel Auto
2004 Roadstar Limited Edition

J.REEVES
Rising star

Re: Inside hanging lines

Post by J.REEVES » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:02 pm

We used some of our under top cupboard space to fit a swing down shelf so our coffee machine is not taking up work bench space.
coffee 2.jpg
coffee 3.jpg
JR
:razz:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Frank & Brenda
Major contributor
Location: Aldinga Beach SA (in the Fleurieu peninsula)12 Mistubishi Triton, 1996 J-co DISCOVERY 18′ poptop

Post by Frank & Brenda » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:04 pm

Good ideas
With ours being a a poptop we wouldn’t have the Room for the shelf (mind you we mainly freecamp) but the drying spring is good for us

Engel
Cracked the big time

Post by Engel » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:35 pm

Frank & Brenda wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:04 pm
Good ideas
With ours being a a poptop we wouldn’t have the Room for the shelf (mind you we mainly freecamp) but the drying spring is good for us
This is what we did with our pop top as handing room is non existent.
DF763B9A-75E5-4DBA-807A-2C813FE3B390.jpeg

Return to “PICS – unsung inventions & ideas”