Subscription renewal deal

Tell us your thoughts on the C&M magazine
Scotty
On a roll

Subscription renewal deal

Post by Scotty » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:21 pm

I received a subscription to C&M on Tour magazine as a present a little while ago and it run out with the latest mag, in that mag was a pamphlet with 3 incredible deals (their description).

One of these was a 1080 GPS dashcam which I had been thinking about getting so I looked a little more into it.
According to the pamphlet it values the dashcam at $299 but with 6 mags plus 1 bonus mag for early purchasers it was $99.00 all up. I thought that’s not a bad deal so one method of purchase was through the EMG website so I jumped on and bugga me there’s the same deal for $89.00, $10.00 cheaper than the incredible deal. :???:

Just to see what other sellers were selling the dashcam for I jumped on the 4WDsupacentre website and the normal price for the dashcam is $89.00 plus $10.00 postage but was on special for $86.00 free delivery.

So I wonder where the quoted worth $299.00 price on the pamphlet comes from. :?:

Now with either magazine/dashcam deal it’s pretty good value as you basically are getting the mags for free but to call it an incredible subscription renewal deal considering that anyone can logon to EMG and get it cheaper……..well :?:
Scotty (Kim)

Hammo
Been here for a while

Re: Subscription renewal deal

Post by Hammo » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:47 pm

You get nothing for nothing Scotty. A subscription price of $3.95 per copy and a newstand price of $9.95 says a lot.

Lance
Rising star

Re: Subscription renewal deal

Post by Lance » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:22 pm

There maybe some commercial connection between EMG Publications and 4WDSupercentre

http://mailchi.mp/expresspublications/f … dfb0cf0ef1
Lance & Anne
……always on the lookout for places & dates for Folk/Blues Music Festivals

SLWB HiAce Campervan
600kg home build TearDrop Camper

Return to “Your Say”