Poor Customer Service

Tell us your thoughts on the C&M magazine
Jazmin
Ex-staff

Re: Poor Customer Service

Post by Jazmin » Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:30 am

Hi skypilot.f4u,

I can see that this is your first post. I’m sorry it had to be a negative one. If you would like to send the below details through private message, I am happy to help get your message through to the customer service department for you. Please note, I am not part of the customer service team and I do not have the permissions to access the systems needed (I would access and help if I did), but I am always happy to get the ball rolling towards a resolution :razz:

Here’s what I’ll need. I look forward to hearing from you:

Name the subscription is under:
Address the subscription is going to:
Member # (it’s on the slip of paper on the front of the magazine, above your name):
Best contact phone number:

Safe travels,

Jazmin
Journalist & Digital Coordinator
Caravan and Motorhome on Tour

The Whale
Been here for a while

Post by The Whale » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:43 pm

I find it a bit odd that the only responses members are receiving are from Jazmin, who keeps telling us that she is not part of “Customer Service” and doesn’t have access to their systems. Maybe about time she did.

Makes you wonder if in fact there is a “Customer Service” person/team and if they even exist!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe also a possible answer to the thread “Lack of Forum Posters”
Dave & Marg
2014 BT50
2014 Jayco Silverline 21.65.3
Lic Electrical Contractor (ret’d)
If in doubt….read the Instructions

Archer63
An old hand

Post by Archer63 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:01 pm

Yes…I am also growing a little tired of hearing about people handing over money to a subscription and getting nothing in return.
This seemingly constant problem is the reason I will never subscribe again to the mag….thought about it a few months ago…but yeah…no.
All very good for Jazmin to get involved….after complaints have been raised….but something is note quite right with the whole thing.
It may come into the shops a few days after a subscription is supposed to be delivered….but at least I KNOW it will be at the newsagent !!

Cheers
Rob
2018 Pajero Exceed
2013 Jayco Swan Outback

Lance
Rising star

Post by Lance » Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:46 pm

I suspect the subscription process is out-sourced, (damn I hate that term) and if that’s the case the direct responsibility lies with the marketing ppl which should of course be CONTROLLED by the publisher who is actually the marketers client.
Why do they not stand up and support their own interests.
I too would like some honest and effective action to sort out these issues.
Giving stuff away to sell a product is not always the best way to go, a product should be able to stand alone and prove itself, particularly when there is so little competition in the field.
P’raps they feel they don’t need to compete ?
Most readers think differently I feel.

Come on EMG, get it under your own control and start moving ahead, your product needs strong support.
Lance & Anne
……always on the lookout for places & dates for Folk/Blues Music Festivals

SLWB HiAce Campervan
600kg home build TearDrop Camper

skypilot.f4u
I’m new, be nice!

Post by skypilot.f4u » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:26 am

Hi Jasmin,

Thanks for your responce and offer to help. I don’t know of anyone that would put their name, address and other personal details on a public forum, I certainly won’t. I can give you my order number though. #2-0000027533. I would be happy to send the rest of the details through and discuss more by email however. Failing that I have started a case with PayPal to recover my payment. Even through PayPal i have had no responce from the company. Something is seriously wrong here. If you would like to send an email address or alternative suggestion I would be happy to respond to that.

Regards
Skypilot

Old Techo
Over 10 kay Club

Post by Old Techo » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:45 am

G’day and welcome Skypilot :)

I fully agree about not posting personal details here but I just read Jazmin’s post to you and she clearly stated to pass details via Private Message.

You may not be familiar with a PM but if you go back to Jazmin’s post and look at the bottom next to the date you will see a small rectangle marked PM. That is for private messages between forum members. Just click on it and away you go ;-)

Seems to be a few people here having trouble with EMG :roll:
Regards, Old Techo
2007 Prado Grande Diesel Auto
2004 Roadstar Limited Edition

skypilot.f4u
I’m new, be nice!

Post by skypilot.f4u » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:59 am

Thanks for that,

Yep not a real forum person, and not familiar with some of the finer points. Tried searching FAQ’s but to no avail.

Will try that.

Ta again.

Return to “Your Say”