View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Issue 214 

Post Re: Issue 214
Darryl&Sue wrote:
For a bit of a change the Magazine actually has some more interesting subjects relating to caravans rather than just being a travel magazine. eg. Fridge comparison, water filters (although some types have been left out) and Low cost essentials. There are others that I haven't read yet but we need more caravan etc. items. Things like Gizmos and Gadgets are always good to know about.
I sent in an update of an article on van/5th wheeler steps in July 2014 and had many advices back saying it was received but absolutely no feedback - even if told to go away. Same response from phoning the relevant area therefore it looks like travel stories must be tops - Eh!

I like to read about all kinds of stuff myself, Darryl&Sue - I'll forward your forum post to the editing team and see if they can locate the article you're talking about. We're definitely interested in more than travel stories. The main problem is seeing where it might fit: sometimes an item could be part of a longer article, but not quite enough on its own. We also look at whether it's going to be of interest to a large section of the readership. I'll go chase it up!

Marg

Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:24 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: Issue 214
Darryl&Sue, update...

Have already heard back. This was just one that slipped through the cracks, and the team has asked me to relay their apologies. They would love to run this on the letters page - we just need a hi-res photo or two to go with it. (ie. photo taken with a camera of 10mpx or over. Files are usually 1.5mb or greater in size.)

Can you email photos and the PDF, marked ATTENTION JONATHAN - for LETTERS PAGE, to [email protected]?

Thanks. This will be really handy for people!

Marg :-)

Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:27 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2