UK Caravan Imports

vaslin

UK Caravan Imports

Post by vaslin » Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:35 pm

:neutral: I would be interested to hear from anybody who has had recent contact with Scott Williams of UK Caravan Imports (Victoria). The website's been taken down and I don't get a callback on the phone numbers I have. If preferred email me on [email protected]. Thanks for reading.

Motherhen

Re: UK Caravan Imports

Post by Motherhen » Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:42 pm

If you need to contact him even though no longer trading, you could try the phone number or emails here (if different to what you have already been trying) http://www.whoismind.com/whois/ukcarava ... s.net.html
This information was brought to you by Australia so Much to See. See this and more on an informative travel website

Motherhen

Red Desert Dreaming

TramcarTrev

Post by TramcarTrev » Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:18 am

Failing that try your Office of Fair Trading. They will have contact details not generally available to the public in the event of the trader doing something deceptive or such...
Blogs;

http://trevs-tramway.blogspot.com.au/
I do have a travel blog for Australia and Asia. Acess it through my profile.

vaslin

Post by vaslin » Thu May 26, 2016 4:56 pm

Thanks for the replies guys,
regards
Verna

Motherhen

Post by Motherhen » Tue May 31, 2016 8:38 pm

Verna, you posted on another caravanners forum and did not return to see all the replies, and it certainly seems he has "done a runner". The thread has been further added to with someone posting today who may be in the same boat as you are. If you need help finding it, please contact me by private message.

Otherwise if you have resolved your issue, please let the good members of both forums know.
This information was brought to you by Australia so Much to See. See this and more on an informative travel website

Motherhen

Red Desert Dreaming

vaslin

Post by vaslin » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:25 am

Re outcome, none of the replies I received enabled me to contact him or find his whereabouts. I appreciate people's helpful intent however.

Motherhen

Post by Motherhen » Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:16 am

Pleased you came back to the other thread Verna, and I wish you the very best of luck with your fight for some degree of justice.

Motherhen

Red Desert Dreaming

Jay&dee

Post by Jay&dee » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:00 pm

We learnt our lesson the hard way, by purchasing a new European van some 7 years ago.

Ended up getting rid of same, as we also had heaps of issues with the local importer and dealer.
Did not want to know us after the cheque was cashed.

Prefer to buy an Aussie made van to suit Aussie conditions.
Jay&Dee

Motherhen

Post by Motherhen » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:25 pm

For those following this thread, Scott Williams has posted this on Caravaners Forum on Verna's thread.
I, Scott Willians have gone bankrupt due to various circumstances beyond my control and for anyone interested they can email me at [email protected] and I will provide my bankruptcy number and the name and number of my trustee. To the people concerned I am sorry and you WILL hear from my trustee in the coming week or so, yes it has taken longer than I thought to sort out. Yes I am in QLD and no I did not do a runner. The pool of money from insurances, theft and stock will be disbursed accordingly via my trustee. Once again I sincerely apologise to those concerned. Scott Williams

Motherhen

Red Desert Dreaming

Return to “General Industry Questions”