working

Job ads for positions involving the RV industry or travelling
wandering star

working

Post by wandering star » Fri May 27, 2011 2:36 pm

thanks to whoever posted the workabout australia site on previous topic about working, shame it got out of control.
i too would love to hear from others who have ideas about working on the road. next year all going well the big R :razz: comes around and with it a trip around about, but picking up a bit of work would also be good for the budget, so if anyone has any other site i would love to hear from you. have already found greynomad which is also interesting.
thanks people, stay safe and happy travelling

alvik

Re: working

Post by alvik » Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:46 am

Gidday Wandering Star. I hope to retire in a couple of years and do the same as you. I know there is work out there, as I have just had a 6 week holiday in Outback Qld. Everywhere we went there were signs up for labour wanted. I think in these outback towns the younger ones go off chasing the big money in the mines, leaving the lower paid jobs vacant. I met some people from Tassie who were working thier way around. They said the only time they didn't work, was when they didn't want to.
Cheers and Beers
Alvik

Geoffsa

Post by Geoffsa » Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:20 pm

Try this site when travelling and looking for work http://www.greynomadsemployment.com/pages.asp?PageID=2

Motherhen

Post by Motherhen » Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:32 pm

Lots of links and tips on finding work here: http://www.australiasomuchtosee.com/pla ... k.htm#work
This information was brought to you by Australia so Much to See. See this and more on an informative travel website

Motherhen

Red Desert Dreaming

Return to “Work the Dream!”