View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Supreme Caravans 

Post Re: Supreme Caravans
Dunno Deisel but I reckon his spell checker must have gone on strike ... :lol:

8-)

Scol.

Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:19 pm

Hi Diesel,

Trust it's a good "Cloudy Pale Ale" like a Coopers Pale Ale that is clouding your reasoning.....I am sure those who know.....know !!!!! However I respect your for reply.....thank you.
I guess, after weeks and weeks of reading the NEGATIVES and QUESTIONABLE STATEMENTS by those who are supposedly "THE LEADERS" and "EXPERTS" in all manner and form in what is a really POSITIVE and well put together forum by the Company conjoured my need to say what has been said.
That's it, no more....I have said my piece.

ceebeeh

Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:16 pm
ceebeeh wrote:
Hi Diesel,

Trust it's a good "Cloudy Pale Ale" like a Coopers Pale Ale that is clouding your reasoning.....I am sure those who know.....know !!!!! However I respect your for reply.....thank you.
I guess, after weeks and weeks of reading the NEGATIVES and QUESTIONABLE STATEMENTS by those who are supposedly "THE LEADERS" and "EXPERTS" in all manner and form in what is a really POSITIVE and well put together forum by the Company conjoured my need to say what has been said.
That's it, no more....I have said my piece.

ceebeeh

G'day Ceebeeh,

Good response - now I can see where you are coming from and you are absolutely correct in what you say about the negatives and questionable statements by some of our members, myself included even though I try to avoid some issues. However, there are times when one has to rear up on one's hind legs and give some people a bit of a spray if only for the simple reason that it keeps the subject discussion interesting and drags others in.

Yes, we do have a really positive and well put together forum and there is a wealth of knowledge to be gained from some members who are obviously experts in their chosen fields.

As for my choice in beer, I am a home brew man myself - I like German style lagers and source my hops from a friend in Germany who has his own brewery.

diesel :razz:

Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:06 am

im sure if someone posted a post that turned out to be untrue someone on the forum would soon correct it
if you were putting your hard earned dollars down, you would rather err on the side of caution an if a rumour is floating around you would want to check it out

Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:59 am

Totally agree with you diesel, what the hell was ceebeh on about. I guess that the subscribers to the forum, is what makes it a success. Freedom of speach....

don't woooory be aaaapppy :lol: :lol:
Jay&Dee

Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:49 am

shenton1 wrote:
Anyone heard as I have just done that Supreme Caravans have gone into receivership?

Hopefully this is not the case and anyone with this brand on order will be ok.

Regards Chris :confused:

G'day Chris,

I have just phone Supreme caravans at ther head office in Vic, and they assure me that they have definately not gone under and are trading very well!!

There was a dealer that they were trading with at Shell Harbour NSW, that did cease trading, hence Supreme are not trading with that dealer anymore.

Ps. It pays to pick up the phone and make a call!!

Cheers,

PeterM.

Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:48 pm

peterm wrote:
shenton1 wrote:
Anyone heard as I have just done that Supreme Caravans have gone into receivership?

Hopefully this is not the case and anyone with this brand on order will be ok.

Regards Chris :confused:

G'day Chris,

I have just phone Supreme caravans at ther head office in Vic, and they assure me that they have definately not gone under and are trading very well!!

There was a dealer that they were trading with at Shell Harbour NSW, that did cease trading, hence Supreme are not trading with that dealer anymore.
Ps. It pays to pick up the phone and make a call!!

Cheers,

PeterM.[/qu
Thanks Peter M,
we have a Supreme Van on order, and we can't see how Van Manufactures could go out of business in such bouyant times. Like you I thought the original comments that started this post were completely out of order.
Cheers
MOOREY
ote]

Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2