View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Supreme Caravans 

Post Supreme Caravans
Anyone heard as I have just done that Supreme Caravans have gone into receivership?

Hopefully this is not the case and anyone with this brand on order will be ok.

Regards Chris :confused:

Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:48 am

Post Re: Supreme Caravans
In Brisbane - Supreme Caravan dealer is or was Lifestyle Caravans at Moorooka. They were also the dealer for Paradise. Paradise have gone belly up, Me thinks that Paradise and Supreme could come of the same production line.?????
Our Adria Dealer, note dealer - not manufacturer, in Brisbane also went pear shape but thankfully Lifestyle RV are now the new dealers.
The above mentioned, together with a couple of other companies that have not survived the G.F.C. could be the shake up the industry needs. I ask do we have to many van manufactures for Aust.
I really do feel for the owners of the vans in question but more so those customers who have paid a deposit and are awaiting delivery of their dream van.
Again I stress that there is a different need for more control and regulations re R.V.'s manufactures etc.
There appears to be a lot of gloom and doom in the caravan manufacturing industry at present. Yet we are seeing buyers creating record van sales.
But as always ...........Don't woooory be aaaapppy :lol: :lol: :lol:

JayDee.

Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:01 pm

I do know that Supreme receive the most of all litigious complaints so it is a possibility.

Having said that, I was amazed at the number of Supremes on the road when we travelled back from the Sunny Coast to Hervey Bay the other day. There were more Supremes than Jayco ... and that's saying something!

Cheers ...

Scol.

Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:11 pm

As more news filters out it seems that the Supreme brand is not gone under. reading in the http://www.caravanningnews.com/ it is a dealer who sells the brand.

Regards :mrgreen:

Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:10 pm

Maybe you should be a bit more sure of your facts before you make similar posts in future :idea:

Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:18 pm

I guess that if Supreme is still alive that is fantastic for all concerned. One should be very very careful these days in dealing with both arms of the industry.
Don't wooory be aaappy :lol: :razz:
Jay&Dee

Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:37 pm

one of the caravan dealers on the south coast of nsw is in strife heard on the radio that the finance company has seized all stock including vans on consignment

Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:56 pm

Gee Wizz.....he said.....she said....we said......what's it all about Alfie.....get the facts right.....do not go off half cocked.....RUMOURS and INUENDO"S do more damage than the real thing......similar thread a week or so ago re Paradise....get the FACTS RIGHT......the opinions heralded within this forum could be fraught with danger for the authors.....including a number of the "Gurus".....tall poppy syndrome....most un-Australian.
What is said about the plethera of notices in EVERY daily newspaper re notice of "receivership" or "bankruptcy"......including the "CARAVAN INDUSTRY"......whether you have purchased a steak knife, a car or a caravan, it unfortunately happens.

This IS THE BEST CARAVAN AND MOTOR HOME FORUM.....keep it that way.....the forum does not the NEGATIVES, nor further change.....the change that has happened is POSITIVE and leaves the rest in its wake....if by chance you do not agree.....!!!!!!!

ceebeeh

Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:19 pm

The facts were unfortunately correct about Paradise :!:

Last edited by ParamountCruiser on Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:33 pm
ceebeeh wrote:
Gee Wizz.....he said.....she said....we said......what's it all about Alfie.....get the facts right.....do not go off half cocked.....RUMOURS and INUENDO"S do more damage than the real thing......similar thread a week or so ago re Paradise....get the FACTS RIGHT......the opinions heralded within this forum could be fraught with danger for the authors.....including a number of the "Gurus".....tall poppy syndrome....most un-Australian.
What is said about the plethera of notices in EVERY daily newspaper re notice of "receivership" or "bankruptcy"......including the "CARAVAN INDUSTRY"......whether you have purchased a steak knife, a car or a caravan, it unfortunately happens.

This IS THE BEST CARAVAN AND MOTOR HOME FORUM.....keep it that way.....the forum does not the NEGATIVES, nor further change.....the change that has happened is POSITIVE and leaves the rest in its wake....if by chance you do not agree.....!!!!!!!

ceebeeh

That was quite an outburst there ceebeeh and maybe it's the few ales that I have consumed that have clouded my powers of reasoning, but I haven't got a clue what you are going on about. Does anybody else know :confused:

diesel

Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next