View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Jayco info 

<Amazing how many 'gooses' are flying over today. All we can hope is they don't breed>

Dunaruna those panels are not REMOVABLE - that is major re-construction work.
'stapled and glued' is NOT 'removable' as you cannot normally re-use the same paneling if the caravan or motor-home had been originally properly constructed.

Dunaruna you are obviously a MINION (big word explained at end) at work where you get to sweep the floors, as I doubt you could carry out basic commands.

Dunaruna you are ignorant of the English language, and the basic DECORUM (big word explained at end) of life, with no basic comprehension of the English language. You seriously need to go back to Grade 1 for remedial lessons. Then come back and talk to the big people after Grade 12.

MINION
Main Entry: min·ion
Pronunciation: \?min-y?n\
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle French mignon darling
Date: circa 1500
1 : a servile dependent, follower, or underling
2 : lowest form of servent in a work place
3 : a subordinate or petty person

DECORUM
Main Entry: de·co·rum
Pronunciation: \di-ˈkȯr-əm\
Function: noun
Etymology: Latin, from neuter of decorus
Date: 1568
1: literary and dramatic propriety : fitness
2: propriety and good taste in conduct or appearance
3: orderliness
4plural : the conventions of polite behavior

Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:21 am

Think it is about time a moderator stepped in and started moderating, before Motorman disrupts this forum like he has done with several others.

Nev

Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:28 am

I dont know what he has done on other forums but I would like to think the administrator will step in and put a stop to the current style of discussion.
It puts people off and deters them from posting in case they are ridiculed for supposedly getting it wrong.
Take it easy.
S.D.

Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:25 pm

I too am concerned at some of the posts of Motorman. In his better posts he writes a reasonable argument and he obviously knows what he is talking about. They have been helpful. When an opposing opinion is expressed, however, he seems to be unable to handle it, appears to take it as a personal insult and reverts to insults. When it gets to name calling we are back in the realm of the school yard bully.
I too ask him to tone down the criticism of the person. By all means address the argument, but not the person. I have seen other forums ruined by this. I would hate to see this one go the same way.
Cheers,
Dan
He who can't stand fools has few mirrors.

Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:16 pm

sterling sal go and ask your installer for electrical compliance cert for the job and caravan
guarantee they cant front

Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:14 pm

Now Motorman is up to his old tricks he uses frequently on other forums.

He responds under a second name (Dolton) he has registered, to support his arguement.

As has been said all is fine with Motorman until you dare disagree with him.

Nev

Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:42 pm

Thats rather sad if what you say is correct.
You can only feel sorry for him.
S.D.

Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:18 pm

Freetraveller is a mental defective and bludger of the system who contributes nothing and can say nothing or post anything intelligent or helpful to others and can only dribble useless diatribe - as proven here again!!! These weak useless spineless gutless hopeless pathetic bludger specimens of homo-sapiens can only be pitied. Pity they don't put them down as they serve no useful or meaningful purpose.

Shaggy Dog you are just as pathetic and to be pitied replying to an ignoramus failed mental defective. Freetraveller is a known trouble maker everywhere the useless pathetic piece of non-contributing useless homo-sapien goes. As can be seen Freetraveller is *incapable* of helping or assisting other in any matters on any subject. No wonder Australia has become such a hopeless country, well on the slippery slope to fifth world status.

Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:35 pm

Over a period of time I have also replied to your good self and Dolton, whoever he may be, and various other fine people on this forum.
I have always understood that this was what a forum of this nature was all about.
I do not think your good self or any other individual can dictate to me who I respond to on this forum or anywhere else for that matter.
I do try to be polite as possible in my responses as manners and the application thereof was a large part of my upbringing.
The diminishment of manners and consideration for others is in all possibility one of the main reasons we do have the odd problem or two in Australia.
I do not think my converse with Freetraveller is having any bearing on turning Australia into having a "fifth world status". If so I apologise profusely and will definitely look into mending my ways and become as ill mannered and uncouth as I can to fit in with the scheme of things.
No, its all good Motorman, you do your thing and I will continue to do mine and hopefully the twain shall never meet.
Take it easy.
S.D.
P.S. Sean, was that decorous enough ?

Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:20 pm

Post Rv Hot Water Installation
Hi all,
I , like many, many, other people, have had the unit installed by a qualified electrician, with more than 20 years experience, working at a Jayco authorised repairer/installer here on the Gold Coast. I'm sure they would give me an electrical compliance certificate if I so required it. I feel that would be insulting to the electrician involved. Their tax invoice/ worksheet, with their name and signature on it, should suffice. It's a bit like always asking your doctor to give you a special written guarantee after every diagnosis. Sometimes you have to trust in people's qualifications and abilities.
I can't understand why Motorman, in particular, is so down on this product. As far as I'm aware, it is an Australian invention. We should be prasing people for their ingenuity, not bagging their product.
Anyway, we have been using it for nearly 2 years and no problems whatsoever. I see caravan park owners on the Sunshine Coast have installed these units in their camp kitchens and are full of praise for it also. Jayco themselves sell the unit in their Brisbane Dealership. It's like everything else. Quality installers make all the difference, whether it's at home, in the van, or even a boat, for that matter.
Perhaps others with the same unit installed can write in with their thoughts.
Kind Regards,
Sally (subscriber)

2009 PAJERO PLATINUM AUTO DIESEL....AWESOME!

2005 CRUISECRAFT EXPLORER 575

"OUR WEALTH IS OUR HEALTH"

Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next