ladies comments for new travellers

Are you a member of a club? Tell us all about it!
franknbeanz
Avid poster

Re: ladies comments for new travellers

Post by franknbeanz » Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:39 am

Hi everyone, we are in Mackay at the moment visiting grandkids and leave tomorrow and heading to visit more grandkids at the Gold Coast for a few days then head home.
When we left W.A. all the wildflowers were coming out. We crossed the Nullarbor and then headed up the centre then crossed to QLD. I just tried to add some photos through Photo Bucket but didnt work
ImageFrank and Susan winnebago 6 berth ford manual
be yourself cos everyone else is taken
on on

Barry and Pam
Been here for a while

Post by Barry and Pam » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:42 pm

Well I forgot about this thread and have been reading through all the pages. Boroma577, We did our half lap last year and free camped a lot. Thanks for your advise. It was the most wonderful trip and still dream about it.

Love freecamping and now with our new van and heaps of power and water tanks we plan to do a lot more. This year we did the Bruce Hwy to Cairns then across to Karumba and back down via Matilda and Kidman Way. Next years trip is currently being reviewed. We do lots of little trips as well as one big one each year.

The Turbo oven hasnt been left behind on the past three big trips and I would say its the best “gadget” I have ever bought. This year I bought an electric hotplate to cook outside with, Barry loves his corn beef and you know how that smells, it has been a success too.

Gazndaf, I did the same as you last year on our half lap and came home white. The kids all love it and my friends told me never to go back to blonde again. It has been terrific not having to worry about dyes. I have a great cut and it always looks pretty good except for “hat hair”. I didnt want that real short mannish look but it is a pretty coconut type style and very easy to look after.

Its lovely to read all your comments and how you cope on the road.

Pam

franknbeanz
Avid poster

Post by franknbeanz » Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:21 pm

Hello everyone, just thought I would bump up this thread to get more Ladies on this forum.

Has anyone tried this product?, you just spray on your clothes and it takes the wrinkles out.
I have been told it is very good.

http://www.amazon.com/Travel-Wrinkle-Cl … B000BI8ENG
ImageFrank and Susan winnebago 6 berth ford manual
be yourself cos everyone else is taken
on on

Return to “Club Chat”