View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 New online club I have joined. 

Post New online club I have joined.
Hello. As this is a thread about clubs I would like to mention the club or group I am registered with. The website is www.caravanand4wd.com On here you post trips and go on trips others have posted. Just click on the forum link on the left hand side of the site and browse away. I have found everyone easy to get on with and their ages range from young with kids to older retired people from all states of Australia. Its free to register with. We have gone on many trips both caravaning and also 4wding. I am hoping to meet more people on here and possibly get out and about with you lot.

Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:17 am
Profile WWW

Post Australian Caravan Club
Australian Caravan Club
Have any of you guys heard of the Australian Caravan Club (ACC). It is a club specifically raised to lobby for caravaner's Australia wide.

The aim is to get a better deal for caravaner's, stopping the closure of van parks and lobby councils for the establishment of "Alternative Camping " areas and "Rest Stops" around the country.

It caters for all types of vans and people It has many branches in and around SEQ, as well as the rest of Australia. These Branches hold musters every month or so. You don't need to attend 3 meetings before you join but you must be a member of the ACC. You can then visit any club anywhere in AUS you happen to be, if the Branch in that area is holding a meeting. In actually fact you become a member of the ACC and the Branches cost no extra, except a $2 registration fee for each meeting for insurance purposes.

To join the ACC it Cost $50 for the first year then $40 per year there after.

Have a look at the Link at http://australiancaravanclub.com.au/

Safe traveling

Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:50 pm

Yep! Joined ealier this year. Member number v00118
So! Welcome to the ACC. I'm sure you'll gain a lot by being a member and certainly make new friends if you attend any of the Musters.
I also sponsor this club along with a number of other RV organisations.
ozjohn

Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:31 pm
Profile WWW

and Lionel Mussell as chairperson must be good...:-)
insurance cover is interesting for ACC members...hmmm,I'm cosidering...
CHEERS...

Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:29 pm

Post Acc
Hi All
Jane and I joined the ACC in April. Our aim is to join their tag along trips, musters etc. We took advantage of their insurance policy as well.

Welcome to the Club from another newbie.
Cheers
Doug and Jane

Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:20 am

spooky is Member v00176...:-))))))

Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]