New Age Caravan Club – INTEREST REQUIRED!

Are you a member of a club? Tell us all about it!
burky53
On a roll

New Age Caravan Club – INTEREST REQUIRED!

Post by burky53 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:05 pm

Hi everyone, especially NEW AGE caravan owners. New Age caravans are attempting to get a caravan club up and running, there was supposed to be a meeting to elect Committee members, on the 5th June, but due to “lack of interest” it was cancelled.
IF you are interested in becoming a member of the New Age Caravan Owners Club, please go to the New Age website and let them know. Come on everyone, let’s make this a reality, other owners have their specific clubs and there is no reason why we can’t have the same.
PLEASE GET BEHIND THE PUSH.
From someone who is about to become a NEW AGE CARAVAN OWNER, on the 26th June, 2014.
Julie and Chris

dieseltojo
Major contributor

Re: New Age Caravan Club – INTEREST REQUIRED!

Post by dieseltojo » Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:49 pm

Hi burky53, and welcome.
All the best with the happy thoughts and all that , but my suggestion is to own the van of your dreams for a while before immersing one self into a club atmosphere.
I thought I was getting a great van too at purchase, but the reality soon set in and then the work to fix things started. :)
I now have to note that I cannot accept ownership, truth, quality, or veracity, of articles I may quote off the internet.
1929 Pop Top
Paul & Trudy. Plumber & Plumberess

Lance
Rising star

Re: New Age Caravan Club – INTEREST REQUIRED!

Post by Lance » Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:18 pm

They seem to have a well setup run of events and meetings.

Is anyone from here up at the Murwillumbah gathering ?

Post a report and maybe some pics when you can drag yaself away from the fun and frivolity :razz:
Lance & Anne
……always on the lookout for places & dates for Folk/Blues Music Festivals

SLWB HiAce Campervan
600kg home build TearDrop Camper

Return to “Club Chat”