Sumsung 7 charger.

Got some hints, tips and ideas about making life on the road easier? Post them here and help everyone out.
dieseltojo
Major contributor

Sumsung 7 charger.

Post by dieseltojo » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:50 am

I bought a charger like this, in the URL. Works well even through my plastic cover. Same as Samsungs effort but one third the price. Just sit the phone on it and thats it.

It work on the latest phones not some older models though.
Pk

Bit of a long url but it will get you to the site.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/iRepie- … 16f2261121
I now have to note that I cannot accept ownership, truth, quality, or veracity, of articles I may quote off the internet.
1929 Pop Top
Paul & Trudy. Plumber & Plumberess

J.REEVES
Rising star

Re: Sumsung 7 charger.

Post by J.REEVES » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:32 pm

My new Landcruiser has what I thought was a useless recessed area in the dash but after reading the manual I find it is one of those wireless chargers. Just place the phone in there and it will charge the battery. Only problem my iphone does not have this feature.

JR
:razz:

dieseltojo
Major contributor

Re: Sumsung 7 charger.

Post by dieseltojo » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:46 pm

Thanks JR, the info might help others with your vehicle though. :)

I just installed a new battery into my wife’s phone and it to is a standard easy slip into place battery. My you beaut charger is no good for it either.

I f any one is contemplating these things check with your manual if it is compatible.

I find it works well and is great to use as a rest for the phone on my desk. Surprisingly no heat comes out of it at all. That was my main concern when I bought the thing, but all is well.
I now have to note that I cannot accept ownership, truth, quality, or veracity, of articles I may quote off the internet.
1929 Pop Top
Paul & Trudy. Plumber & Plumberess

Return to “Bright Ideas”