Scrambling to dress in the caravan park shower cubicles?

Got some hints, tips and ideas about making life on the road easier? Post them here and help everyone out.
peanut
Been here for a while

Re: Scrambling to dress in the caravan park shower cubicles?

Post by peanut » Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:50 pm

Heather Holmewood wrote:I always take a bath mat with me to put on the shower floor after showering. This seems to keep the feet dry and while I am dressing and things fall onto the floor then they dont get wet.

This is what I also do.

Peanut

malibu
On a roll

Post by malibu » Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:32 pm

Most important item of apparel in van park amenities are thongs.(The ones you wear on your feet!).Never had a problem with tinea by following this simple rule.

whiteman
Been here for a while

Post by whiteman » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:16 pm

Those CP`s with that problem have owner operators who shower in their own home and never use the park facilities....if they did there would be no problem.

Motherhen
Cracked the big time

Post by Motherhen » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:42 pm

You can't get better than this - a big clean cubicle, shower head on side wall so it doesn't spray into dressing area, large floor mat, shelf and hooks, all in a clean and spacious bathroom. In the tiny town of Sandstone WA this Shire run caravan park was my best ever - the only one i have ever scored at 10/10.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
This information was brought to you by Australia so Much to See. See this and more on an informative travel website

Motherhen

Red Desert Dreaming

nsgnomad
An old hand

Post by nsgnomad » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:45 pm

whiteman wrote:Those CP`s with that problem have owner operators who shower in their own home and never use the park facilities....if they did there would be no problem.
If you were a CP operator, would you shower in your own home or use the amenities block? :rolleyes:
Why would you use the amenities block?

whiteman
Been here for a while

Post by whiteman » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:20 pm

Sounds like your already in the park business with those comments........the point being that if you used, oh why bother....thought the answer was self explanatory.

jock
Rising star

Post by jock » Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:59 pm

Motherhen wrote:You can't get better than this - a big clean cubicle, shower head on side wall so it doesn't spray into dressing area, large floor mat, shelf and hooks, all in a clean and spacious bathroom. In the tiny town of Sandstone WA this Shire run caravan park was my best ever - the only one i have ever scored at 10/10.
Have you ever been to the Big4 at Cooktown??? or the 'end' Park at Denham, 2nd. tier???? Or the Big4 Coconut at Cairns???? Leaves your choice for dead!!!! But Wait.!!!! There's more!!! ;-)

Jock :)

bluebus
An old hand

Post by bluebus » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:03 pm

Hi Jock.

There's more is that Tim Shaw's steak knives. :lol:

Karen,Ron and the Girls. :razz:

Just coasting along. :lol: :lol: :lol:

AjayandFletch
I'm new, be nice!

Post by AjayandFletch » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:15 pm

:lol: Well I'll be.... Somewhere along the west coast of WA, in the Pillburra region I think, there is a CP with an ablutions block for which one would happily die! It was new and each cubicle very closely resembled a luxury bathroom that one would find in an exclusive resort! Unfortunately due to my craft disease, I am unable to recall its exact location. :o

Regards ... Ajay and Fletch.

dieseltojo
Major contributor

Post by dieseltojo » Wed May 01, 2013 9:31 am

AjayandFletch wrote::lol: Well I'll be.... Somewhere along the west coast of WA, in the Pillburra region I think, there is a CP with an ablutions block for which one would happily die! It was new and each cubicle very closely resembled a luxury bathroom that one would find in an exclusive resort! Unfortunately due to my craft disease, I am unable to recall its exact location. :o

Regards ... Ajay and Fletch.
Hi Ajay and Fletch, I too have had dreams, and then awoke to not remember them......A shower block like that would be hard find... :lol:
I now have to note that I cannot accept ownership, truth, quality, or veracity, of articles I may quote off the internet.
1929 Pop Top
Paul & Trudy. Plumber & Plumberess

Return to “Bright Ideas”