Shower Tent

Freedom to explore this great country the way we want to
Chonga

Re: Shower Tent

Post by Chonga » Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:50 am

G’day all,

This is not about folding tents. My Owner/Trainer had a lot of trouble trying to get a camp stretcher back into it’s original bag. A couple of sites along was a young Asian family and she asked if they could help – a short time later the stretcher was snugly back in its bag. The Owner/Trainer said it was the best warranty claim she has ever had.

Cheers CHONGA

Barry and Pam

Post by Barry and Pam » Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:23 pm

Practise Practise Practise before you go away and you will still entertain your fellow campers every so often. They have a mind of their own and only fold when it suits them.

We have one of those and a bigger one with all the poles etc.(looks like the Tardis set up) we found the former one better to put up. Even now we have a shower /toilet inside we still take the pop up tent with us and his Lordship puts it up it when he uses the outside shower attachment.

Have fun.

Frank & Brenda
Location: Aldinga Beach SA (in the Fleurieu peninsula)12 Mistubishi Triton, 1996 J-co DISCOVERY 18′ poptop

Post by Frank & Brenda » Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:27 pm

nsgnomad wrote:
Frank & Brenda wrote: We have one of those that twists down into a triple loop, takes about 5 seconds to fold then into the bag, easy peazy.
Frank
Frank, I’m sure you will offer to go and fold it up for them every time. :rolleyes: :lol:
Only if they’re going north ;-) , bugger that cold weather, wont do that again :???:
Frank

samoman67

Post by samoman67 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:27 pm

Not only do we have a shower tent, but when we want to leave the van home and just go camping we bought a decent sized tent. We set it up with the shower tent at least 3 times, just so we don’t look like idiots when we go camping, but I’m sure I will forget something when the time comes…..thank goodness for beer.

GeeCee

Post by GeeCee » Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:42 am

Who is this barking mad Pole who seems to be on just about every thread?????

Return to “Free Camping”